🌹 t w e n t y t h r e e

Start from the beginning

"I don't want him dead. I'm just trying to buy myself some time." She confessed to her soon-to-be-dead-human-diary.

Of course she doesn't want Aidoneus to die, the thought made her want to kill herself. But she needed a little bit of time that's why she was... "Stalling. You're fucking stalling."

"Bingo." They reached a door. It was a door to the room where all costumes from the theater were stored. If the man was confused before, he was even more confused now. Aiyana made him sit, forcefully, her gun never leaving him.

"What are we doing here?"

"Not we. You." That was the last thing she said before ramming the butt of her gun into his head. Passed out, she searched for something among hundreds of fabrics and wigs. The room was full of mannequins, the lights were dim creating an eerie atmosphere that seemed to be made straight out from a horror movie.

"It's not here." She whispered to herself as she perused through a cabinet of masks.

She opened another cabinet and alas! She smiled and pulled the mask out. That wasn't so hard. She was about to turn around but she heard some sounds causing her to stop. Cautiously, she took a step towards the sound. The more she took steps towards it the more she recognized the sound... Someone was moaning. She closed her eyes in disgust and prayed to herself that she wouldn't witness something so scarring.

"If you don't get out of here, I'm going to kill the both of you." She spoke. The moaning stopped. Her gun was pointed towards darkness. And then from the shadows, a half naked man stood. The man was gorgeous but not as gorgeous as her Aidoneus. From behind him, a girl stepped out. Thank the heavens she was wearing clothes.  What she wasn't expecting was for two other women to come out. Her eyes bulged out.

They do the sex thing with multiple people?

She tried to hide her confusion and abhorrence.

"Sorry to disturb your... night, but I want you all to get out."

"Now that wouldn't be fun. Why don't you join us beautiful?" The attractive guy smirked, trying to seduce her. She snickered inwardly, even if she wasn't so in love with Aidoneus she wouldn't find herself being seduced and participating in... whatever they're doing. To each his own, she guessed.

"I said get out." She spoke calmly. "And you, Mr. Horny," she pointed towards the man using her gun, "put some shirt on and take your women to safety." They have to get out before the other man wakes up.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Aiyana was oblivious but Eros saw how a shadow crept towards them. It looked like the man was holding something. He realized it was a gun, Eros' gun when he discarded his clothes earlier, he winced at his irresponsibility. The figure held it out and pointed it towards the woman in front of him. Gun shot rang. But before he could seriously injure someone, Eros had jumped towards the woman in front of him, dodging the bullet in the process.

She heard screams from the women. She grunted, she'd told them to run. She pushed the man who was currently weighing her down off her and muttered a gratitude. She stood up, about to disarm the man but Mr. Horny got to him first. Disarming him at the same time ramming the butt of the gun on his head, knocking him out.

Before the both of them could speak, the women who were now crying rushed past them and made themselves scarce, scared out of their wits.