😰Shadow! No!😰

If my daughter (when I have one) ever SOMEHOW ended up with Shadow cuz of his inability to age, so help me, I'll kill 'im!! Death I say!!!

B! Sonic: *raises a brow* But won't that be. . . Pedophilia. . .?

M! Sonic: Isn't it already pedophilia for Shadow to like Amy. . .? He's above that line. He makes it look cool. . .

H! Sonic: Hard to argue with that..... But then again, despite his real age being 50+, he's just as useful as we are so we'll cut him some slack

Not my to-be daughter!! That's her future gone!!!! I can't have Faker being my brother in law!!!!!

Sonikku: Imagine that. Your rival marries your daughter and ends up being your in law despite the fact that he's supposed to be at least the same age as you *laughs*

Arthur: Then his kids will call you grandpa Sonic! You'd be the grandparent their kids! *laughs* Chaos, it'll be awkward! Both of you will always be having some invisible thin line of thread between you ready to snap!

Gah!!!! Don't put that thought in my head!!!! I can't allow it!!!! Never!!!!

Classic: Messing with you is too easy *laughs*

Metal: Look on the bright side. Even if he does end up with your daughter, at least you have a daughter *shrugs* Wait. . . It doesn't matter, it's still a nightmare. . . Oh well, can't win 'em all. Just hope she doesn't get your stubbornness. . .

NUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!