Chapter 4

Jay critch POV

"Fuck" I grunted as some broad have me head. It was after my lil show and she was all up om a nigga being a groupie so I was like fuck it ..she can suck it. ( I rhymed 😭feel like a poet)
After I felt myself bouta bust I grabbed her head makin my shit touch her throat until I busted. Then I seen her get up tryna kiss me and I dodged her pullin my pants up.

"Your leaving..why so quick" I kept quiet and washed my hands since we was in the bathroom.

"Respect yoself" and with that I walked out the bathroom lookin for for somebody.I looked around and I finally spotted her she was talkin to her lil friend and tbh witcha I really wanted to put my jr up in her the way she talk, walk and ,look make me wanna fuck some shit up and she seem so pure ...I wanna make her my lil fling where I fuck from time to time.
I stopped looking at her and went up to where they was at
"Wassup" I said to them but mostly her I looked in her eyes to and she rolled them and continued talking and I chuckled why she gotta be so mean fa
"Why it gotta be like that"  I said smoothly
Lookin at her attire and in my head I'm doing all the shit I want with her

"I'm not tryna be rude but I'm talking to my friend" she said softly and I looked at her and nodded and her friend excused herself which I ain't care for
"I'm go now y'all can talk lani ima see you later on tonight" and "Lani" nodded.

"You have no manners" she said now turned to me

"I do" I said and she shook her head

"I don't think you do cuz you seen me talkin and you came here saying wassup , why are you bothering me anyway"

"Lol I do what I want ..when I want to"

"Well not with me you not" she said and I looked down at her and went to her ear

"You sure about that"

"Mhm"

-
-
"wait jay" she said and it came out as more of a moan And I ignored her and kept sucking on her neck getting lower and she was going crazy off of that.
"You want me to stop" I said putting a hand inside her shirt and letting it explore.right now we was kissing and our tongues were fighting for dominance and I won ofc and deepened still letting my hand explore ..then I stopped and pushed back off of her.

"So who can't do what they want to" and she sat their fixing herself and looked up at me with a confused expression.

"You a bitch made nigga Nd ion like to curse but you are and your disgusting" she said getting up and pushing past me. I was just standing their no emotion running through my body as I seen her walking into the crowd and I licked my lips and nodded ima get her.

Lani POV

I honestly have no regret for what I did because it was good in the moment.. and the fact that I liked it made me mad, he's just disgusting because he wanted to prove a point and watch me prove a point to.

To be continued

I accidentally posted this chapter 😔