Chapter 31: Cheater

Third

Hye Joo kept on working on for days until she realized that three months have passed ahead of her. It was now July, where love blooms under the cherry blossom trees. She can see couples dating, but she gives a smirk knowing the outcome will be a rotten one.

Her friend So Young, is now 7 months pregnant, belly growing to the point she had never expected before. They gender revealed to be a male child and the family was on cloud nine after hearing the said news.

So Young feels uncomfortable with the big belly ahead of her. She had lost her sleep and her husband finds it difficult to handle her tantrums these days. His wife is becoming more sensitive day by day, and he finds it more troubling than scary.

As for the hero, Do Kyungsoo, failed in getting his love back. He knew what he did was wrong. He also knew that he left a deep scar in Hye Joo's heart. But due to the circumstances, he can't do anything. A force is pulling him like a magnet from his beloved.

This matter is getting more and more serious everyday. Even though his members know about this, he told them not to inform their company because it could Hye Joo's future too.

He know he was being noted by everyone. Everyone's eyes are focused on him and the people around him. He doesn't know what to do to protect his people and the people around him doesn't seem to understand him.

He seemed to be the cold style but his heart is a one where it longs for someone to spend the eternity with. But as for Hye Joo, his cold style is his real nature and his heart is just fake.

Hye Joo still can't get over the fact that she was lowkey cheated by a member of a famous boy idol group who has a duality image among his fans. Her heart cannot still take the shock of a breakup that was solely initiated by her.

During one of the days, where Hye Joo worked in the hospital with a weak heart that is still screaming Do Kyungsoo's name, she happened to pass over the ward in which her soul sister, Go Eun Shin was admitted.

She couldn't help but cry in front of the ward where her last operation took place. She was suddenly reminded by the words said by her sister.

Don't ever let go of his side and be with him in your highs and lows. Promise me that

The words ring inside her ears and she was questioning her inner self
"Did I do something wrong?"
"Is there something happening without my knowledge?"
"Did I lose something valuable?"
Then she realized that she did not give him a chance to explain his side of point.

At least, even if she doesn't end up with him. She decided that she should know the reason fully behind why they broke up.

Right now, the conditions are almost favourable at her sight. Her chief is out and her duty ends in another hour.

She decided to call Suho and ask about Kyungsoo's whereabouts so that she could meet him while surprising him so that he doesn't have time to create excuses.

"Suho Oppa! Do you know where is D.O right now?" She asked in a monotonous tone.
"He went outside, he said that he will go to his favourite restaurant to relieve his stress. Wait let me send you the address. Are you going to concile with him?" The other party asked.

"No, Just wanted to return some stuffs that belong to him." She answered him and disconnected the call to avoid further questions. A few minutes later, she received a location link and she sprang up from her seat excitedly hoping that something will happen good today.

She couldn't wait for her shift to end soon as she was loitering around here and there. Ten minutes before her shift could end, she went into her room and changed her clothes. She decided to give him a chance and she is definitely not going to regret it.

Her duty for today ends, and she leaves out of work. She books a taxi and goes to the given place. Her heart is fluttering and she can recognise that something good will happen today.

She can't control her excitement for meeting her ex after a long time. It's been three months after that slap and she thinks that he deserves a chance. Maybe she have forgiven him and prepared her heart to take him inside even though he was the one who did the mistake.

The cab arrived at the restaurant. She left the cab and payed the driver generously. She waits for sometime to collect her overexcited heart and go inside the restaurant. She takes baby steps to go inside the restaurant and find a lone corner to be occupied.

There she comes in sight of a woman's back and a hidden figure at the front of that woman. The hidden figure was none other than the person she wanted to explain.

Do Kyungsoo

He sees her and locks his eyes with hers. She realized that he already got a replacement within the three months she had left him. Or it maybe the person who was the reason that they broke up. But all she could see now is that he and that girl are out for a date.

She decided not to disturb the couple dating and went out of the restaurant immediately. She knows the tears are going to spill and she doesn't want anyone to see that sight of hers. So she decides to run away from that place.

She tried to give him a chance by collecting her already broken heart , but he didn't see it and broke it further into more shards of pieces. She cried once again where she felt that she regretted her life and all the things around her are nothing but useless and burdensome things.
______________________________________
Sorry guys, this was supposed to be updated on yesterday, but--- yeah, I became late today. Anyways, do read, vote and comment. Do support my other work <Juliet> also.
~BGJ