Epilogue : Back to you

Hye Joo

"I missed you so much Hye Joo-ya!" He said with his hoarse voice. I also missed you, Oppa!. I wanted to say everything out and cry in his arms but I couldn't. Something is forcing me out to stay away from him.

I have already decided to stay away from him. Even though we love each other, we are never meant to be together. I am just pulling him down. There are many people who envy me. He wants to stay by my side but I don't want to. I don't want to be a burden to  him.

He sat by the corner of the bed and looked at me with his tear-stricken eyes. I took his face in my hands and wiped his tears away. I have failed to bring smile in his face. All I give him is pressure and tears.

I took a new piece of paper from the nightstand and started writing something. I have decided to stay away from him and I am going to tell him now.

After I finished writing for what it seemed like ten minutes, I gave the paper to him. He started reading it loud

Dear Kyungsoo Oppa,

It's been nearly three months since I saw you and everybody. How are you? Are you doing well? Even though my current condition is not fine. I will be fine afterwards. The thing I wanted to say to you is that..... Oppa, let's seperate ways like we were three months before. I want to stay away from you. I don't want to be a burden to you and worry my problems to you also. Already I have made you feel angry, sad and worry because of me. I don't want you to have a hard time because of me. Let's stay away from each other and don't recognise me if we coincidentally meet each other. Even though we are not together, my heart stays true to you. You are a unforgettable memory of my life. I love you so much and I will always. Good luck for your future.

Yours sincerely
Ji Hye Joo.

He read the letter and tears started flowing through his eyes. He kept the paper in the nightstand and knelt in the ground and catched my hand.

"Hye Joo-ya. You know what? Before you come into my life, I have never felt any colours surround me and my aura was cold and dead.

But, after you came, everything changed drastically. I fell for you in the first sight and I could see myself changing. The people around me say that I've changed for good.

After the break-up with you, My old character returned, even worse. I was angry on Yoojin for using you to attain me. I guarded myself with your memories and now your saying us to seperate ways?

Who said that you're a burden to me? Never! You are the one that bought rainbows and unicorns in my life. I knew that you never believed in love, but I wanted you to believe in me.

Trust me you are never a embarassment or a burden to me. In fact, I'm proud of you that my babygirl has went through a lot and yet, you're here in front of me, alive.

If I were in your shoes, I would have quitted this long time ago. But you, my most prized treasure, succeeded every obstacle and won everything above the world.

If you think that you're doing good for me by breaking up with me, that's where you're going wrong. If you leave me like this I'm never going forgive myself for not being with you in your hardest times and adding more pressure to it. I might die without you" He stopped and buried his face on my lap.

He cried and weeped on me and I can feel my tears running down. I lifted his face and kissed his tears away. I took the letter from his hands and tore it away. He senses what was happening and carried my in bridal style.

He placed in the wheelchair and pushed it out to the garden of the hospital. I feel refreshed after breathing the cool air after a long time.

He stopped at a place and knelt down in one leg. He pulled a box from his cardigan pocket and opened it.

A diamond ring

"Dear Hye Joo, I've known you for almost 14 months right now. But I want to know you more. I want to have my mornings beginning and nights ending with you. Have kids and dogs to fulfill our lives. Have fun in teaching you cooking and make love with you every night.

I want to carry you in my arms every morning and have you feed for me. I want to lie down in your lap whenever I'm tired. I want you to hug me whenever I am angry.

I will take all your tantrums in my arms and make you feel happy. I promise that I will make you fly in cloud nine. I will never make you regret anything regarding me and us. Let's have a perfect life after this.

Ji Hye Joo! Will you marry me and be my partner for life?"

I could feel my tears running down my cheeks and my emotions coming up. I opened my mouth to say yes, but I felt no voice coming out. I just nodded him a yes and hugged him by pulling him passionately.

"Woooohoooo!!! Another wedding coming up!" Jiah howled. The boys and my mother came running to me. She hugged me tight and laid my head in her shoulder.

Jiah throwed a box towards me. I opened it to find another ring inside it. He slipped the ring inside my ring finger and I did the same to him.

He looked me in my eye and bought his head closer to me. He bumped our foreheads connect and kissed me in my lips.

THE END
______________________________________

Thank you for supporting me till the epilogue. We come to the end of the beautiful journey of Hye Joo and Kyungsoo. Do read, vote and comment. You guys have worked hard.
*Bows and gives chef's kiss*

(A/N: Who wants a Special Chapter?)
~BGJ