Chapter 8: All Of Them?

Hye Joo

I saw the hotel in which we are going to stay in. It was huge and grand looking. The van halted in a place and we all started getting out. My mom woke Kyungsoo and Lay. They saw the hotel and started getting down. Chanyeol came to me and said "Hye Joo-yah! We are going to meet three people now. They will be joining the trip with us". I nodded my head and started walking.

As usual Suho came to help me out with my luggage. "Thank you Suho-sshi!" I thanked him
Instead he glared me and said "Call me Oppa or else I won't talk with you". I chuckled "Arraseo Oppa". Then he gave me the most cutest smile and started to walk away with our bags.

I went to my mom and laid my head on her shoulder. As we were walking, I saw three men with sunglasses ran towards us. I noticed Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Xiumin drop their bags and run towards them. After a few seconds later, I saw them all hugging each other as if they missed each other for a very long time. I saw D.O, Lay, Suho and Kai joining the group hug. My mother suddenly pushed me and stared at the beautiful eyesight before us. She was about to tear up when suddenly Chanyeol called us.

We went to him and he introduced the other three guys. "Hye Joo-yah! This is Luhan, Kris and Tao". I observed each of them and I greeted.
Luhan was short compared to Sehun ,Kai , Chanyeol, Kris and Tao. He had a pair of glittering eyes that shined brightly in the sunlight. His face was cute than that of a girl.

Next I observed Kris. He was tall and had a great face-cut. He looked like a city guy. Next I observed Tao. He was also tall and he had a great face like a model. His hair was disheveled making him more handsome than already he was. The eyebags under his eyes were just icing on the cake.

Chanyeol introduced me and how we met. Luhan was almost shocked when he heard about me and I don't know why. Kris was giving me a 'im-not-interested' look , while Tao was busy talking and playing with other members. Suddenly Luhan went to my mom and held her arm. Then he went inside with her and my mother was busy admiring Luhan's face. I thought of leaving them alone, meanwhile I didn't even notice that Kyungsoo was standing near me.

He tapped my shoulder to bring me to the reality. I saw him and bowed to him right away. He then suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me away. I felt the heat rushed to my cheeks, because he was the first man ever to hold my hand. Even though he was literally dragging me, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Then we went inside the hotel and took the elevator to reach upstairs. In the elevator, no one was there, except for me and Kyungsoo. We went inside and none of us spoke during that ride, but we kept looking each other .

The elevator stopped and the door opened revealing Baekhyun. He saw us staring at each other and asked "What are you two doing here? Everyone is searching for you both." Baekhyun called us out and I saw Kyungsoo walk out of the lift first. I saw everyone standing there and staring us but I didn't look at them. I went and stood near my mother.

What's wrong with me? This is so unusual of you Hye Joo-yah! Get your senses together.
______________________________________
Ot12 stans! Here I am with some ot12 content. And a little bit of HyeSoo moments. Enjoy, vote and comment many.
~BGJ