Chapter 22: Gone

Before starting this chapter, play these songs while reading:
1). Through the night- IU
2). Portrait of You - Chen
3). If we love again - Chen and Chanyeol
4). Treat you better - Shawn Mendes
5). My Love - Lee Hi
6). For You - EXO CBX
______________________________________
Hye Joo

I rushed into the hospital where Go Eun Shin is admitted. This is not going in the way what I expected. She should just have let herself rest properly. Why did she have to try to stop the medications? I am going to kill Go Eun Shin if I see her right now

From what I heard from Jiah is that after my disappearance, Eun Shin was feeling very sad and she cried until she fainted. The boys stayed with her and helped her to recover during their travel from Maldives to Seoul. After their travel, Eun Shin went with my mom along with Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and So Young.

She thought that she might not be able to save me and plus her crankiness acted up so she ended up destroying all her antibiotics and her medicines. Chen tried to feed her the new medicines but every time she just spat everything out and she started vomiting her blood. Then the last thing they found out was that she was covered in her own blood in the bathroom.

The Doctors said that it is hard for her to recover from her Illness this time because she purposely avoided her medications. Plus, her crankiness and her shock symptoms that she has been showing on these days are some signs that her disease is rapidly taking over her body. The doctors are trying to save her life but this might be a tough battle that depends her life or death.

Eun Shin Unnie has Coronary Heart Disease. We got to know this at the 3rd year of her high school. Jiah, Eun Shin Unnie and I used to go to the same school in Busan and Jiah and Eun Shin Unnie were the people who helped me to run away from my stepfather.

Unnie used to be the main vocal in the school band group. She was enjoying her life until a day came where she fainted in the school assembly ground. We carried her to the school's nursing room but the nurses said that she must be treated in the hospital.

Jiah and myself went to the hospital with Eun Shin Unnie and the doctors had to confirm that  she was suffering from Coronary Heart Disease.

Her life went to a messed downhill heartbeat from that day onwards. She started suffering from her symptoms, and her concentration was also lost. She left the band group cause she could not strain her voice to sing. She was able to graduate but she could not join the college.

On the day of graduation, we decided to move to Seoul with my mom and Jiah and Eun Shin Unnie. During the day, I will go to the school and my mom will go to work. Jiah will accompany Eun Shin Unnie and in the night, my mom and myself will take care of her.

Jiah at that time became a member of the SWAT squad. We worked hard to get her disease cured, I even did some part-time jobs to support us financially but it wasn't enough. After my graduation, I joined the Seoul National Medical University with a full scholarship. Jiah also got her promotion. We worked together to get our lives in the stage.

We settled down well when i did my first surgery as an assist. It gave me lots of money. Jiah settled down with Eun Shin and Chen after their relationship. I started staying in the hospital day and night cause my professor got many surgery cases. This is the reason I did not come to know Eun Shin Unnie's relationship with Chen. I couldn't even meet Jiah and ask her about anything.

Her life was once again good when Chen oppa came in. She was healthy and she was able to roam around everywhere. They seemed to have an extremely lovey-dovey relationship. On one hand I was envious of them and on the other hand I was happy for Eun Shin Unnie.

Jiah took care of her well even when I was not by her side. She stood by her side when her world was falling apart. I am really grateful and sorry to Jiah for taking care of Eun Shin Unnie all the time.