Chapter 19 : Oh My God!

Hye Joo

I woke up feeling something tied around my mouth. I opened my eyes to find myself in a room full of Iridescent violet lights. This place looked like a bar.

I saw a man who was tied to the chair. His head was bleeding, blood drops flow freely from his face passing through his cheeks and coating his sharp jawline. The man was still in his Black Suit, that means he was kidnapped after the wedding.

The man was none other than Mark Tuan of Got7

"Mr. Mark . Please wake up" I tried to say which ended up in muffled coughs. I felt something hang above my head. Looking up, I found a knife attached to a lever that was attached to the chair in which I was tied in.

It means if I ever try to move the chair, the knife stabs me right in the head. How cruel. Never in my life I thought I would die like this.

I tried to analyze the surroundings. There were a few snakes roaming in a corner of the room. I think I should wait for somebody to come and save us.

I started to analyze the reason and how I was kidnapped. I was with Yoona , Sunny and with the rest of Girls Generation members while playing Beach Volley with the girls.
We went to shower after the neck-to-neck game. I was the last one to shower and fresh up after So Youngie.

After taking a refreshing shower I came out to find the rest of them were outside eating. "How can they leave me alone?" I muttered. I dressed up and took the elevator. In the elevator, there was a man who was wearing a disguise. That man sprayed on my face and the next thing I remember was everything went into black.

Why would someone kidnap me? Are they going to take my organs and sell them? Or else take out my eyes from the sockets and make me beg in an unknown country?.

The only faith I had was Kim Jiah and Do Kyungsoo expecting either one of them come and save me and console me saying me that this is all a dream. I could hear faint voices of 2-3 men talking outside.

By the way, how did this man ended up with me?. Does he know that he is kidnapped? I heard footsteps coming through and did my best to see the bastard who kidnapped me and that innocent man.

"My daughter! How have you been?. It has been ages. Nice meeting you Dr. Ji"

Stepfather?

He removed the cloth around my mouth. "How did you find me?" I asked shakingly. "Oh dear! I really missed you so much. Looks like you've got a boyfriend. That too an Idol. Congrats. Let me see how that idol boyfriend of yours come and save you".

"Why did you kidnap me bastard?" I roared in anger. "Darling! I missed you so much. I missed the days where you used to be disciplined by me. I hope you remember those days and I know that you still have those scars in you. I was really disappointed when you and your mom ran away to Seoul without informing me. I thought of selling you to the mafia gang where I was working to have you as their slave. But you destroyed all my plans when that school senior of yours helped to run away from me. Now I hope that bitch is having fun in searching you and this rotten Chinese asshole that I bought with you here. Listen up. I need you to come with me and work for me, be my slave and then you and your mother will be saved. If you dare to go across my words, that's it. You will loose your mother and your boyfriend will loose you."

"It's better for me and my mother to die than being under your custody as your servant. I don't know why my grandfather arranged to re-marry my mother to an asshole like you. And about my boyfriend! You have no rights to separate us. Leave him alone. If you dare to keep a finger on me. He will definitely kill you without a drop of blood in your body. And why did you bring that man with you?. Do you know that he is a celebrity and if he is missing, his fans will kill you for sure. I'm sure you are taking risk on your own to get yourself killed"

"Bitch! Shut up!" He screeched in my ears. He poured hot water to my face which hurts like hell. "Shit! Fuck you!!" I roared in anger.

"Dear! All you can do is use cuss words against me. There is no way that agent friend of yours is going to come and save you in a dungeon like this. " I hissed at him after the effect of the hot water has taken a toll on me. Slowly I felt my eyes gradually closing. I tried not to close my eyes but I felt someone calling me

'Ji Hye Joo sshi. Please wake up.'

I opened my eyes to see Mark Tuan calling me. His eyes are bloodshot red and his voice was very feeble. "How did I end up here?. Where is this place? Where are my members? Why are we tied like this?" He asked many questions pointing like a rifle.

"Mark-sshi. Do you remember what happened before you ended up here?" I asked. " I was playing in the water with my seniors and members and when I went to fresh up for the lunch someone sprayed something on me which made me faint. I wanted to go out to attend a personal matter so I wore my formals"

"Who was the last person you saw before you were kidnapped?". He said "There was a man in disguise. We rode the same elevator and that's all I knew. Now I am here"

So we prettily ended up by the same way here. That means my stepfather has a connection with this man. I must find it out after escaping this place.
______________________________________
Hey guys long time no see. Thank you for reading this book. Anyway my hands were itching to update this book even though I have boards. So I will be updating the next chapter on Xiu Day. All the best and have a good day