Chapter 14 This is the Last Time

Klaus' POV

2 Days Later

I looked at Charlotte in the coffin, grey and stiff. I touched her face.

I heard footsteps. I turned around my hybrid Cody.

"The doppleganger is a vampire." Cody said.

So Elena was alive, and a vampire... how swell.

"Send her a message. Tell her to come meet me here and without the Salvatore brothers." I said.

"Yes sir." Cody walked out.

I turned back to the coffin. "Don't worry love, it'll get you back." I whispered.

 Elena's POV

"He what?" Stefan looked up at me. I rubbed my temples of my head.

"Klaus wants to meet me." I said.

"No." Damon looked at me crossing his arms. I glared at him. "You're not going over to meet him. He's going to kill you just like he was going to do with Katherine."

"No, maybe he wants to talk to me about Charlotte." I said getting up. "And you can't stop me." I started walking to the door. Then Damon flashed in front of me.

"No you're not." He put his hand on my shoulder. I glared at him and grabbed his arm throwing his on the ground.

"I am. Maybe he's going to help--"

"Klaus doesn't help. He makes deals." Stefan said pulling me away from the door.

"This is my choice. And I'm going to Klaus." I growled then flashed to the Mikaelson's house.

At the Mikaelson's House

I was escorted by the hybrids. I walked into the living room. I saw Bonnie standing near Klaus talking. I freeze

"Bonnie?" I whispered. Klaus and Bonnie turned around and smiled. Then I notice a  coffin.

" Elena." Bonnie walked over to me.

"What's going on?" I looked around and saw candles it was dark because the curtains were closed.

"Charlotte's dead." Klaus said looking up from the ground. I stared in shock.

"What? HOW?" I asked.

"When my idiot sister ran you guys over the bridge, that's when you died. Charlotte was attached to your bloodline." He said.

"I'm sorry Klaus." I apoligized."But why am I here? To kill me?" I asked.

" We need your blood." Bonnie looked at me. I turned to her.

"What? My blood. for what? You can't make any hybrids with my blood." I said.

"No, we're going to get Charlotte back." Klaus said. He walked over to the coffin and opened it. I walked over to see Charlotte veined,stiff, grey.

"How?" I asked.

"Bonnie. there's a spell on bringing the dead back alive. She's going to do it." Klaus smiled looking at bonnie.

"I haven't agreed, and why is Elena here?" Bonnie asked.

Suddenly Klaus grabbed me and held me grabbing onto my neck. "Because if you don't do it. Elena's going to be dead." He smiled. I gripped onto his arm.

Bonnie started the ritural.

We looked over to the coffin. Suddenly we saw a finger move after minutes into the ritural. Klaus let go of me.

Klaus' POV

I saw Charlotte's hand move, her body started to fade back to normal color. I let go of Elena and walked over to her coffin. I watched over as she started to turn to normal color. I smiled.

Suddenly her eyes flickered open, her light brown eyes looked around then stopped at me. She smiled. She sat up in her coffin smiling at me. "Niklaus...." I felt myself grin and hugged her.

"Charlotte." I felt a tear escape my eye. I pulled away.

"I don't have much time klaus." She whispered. I looked at her confused.

"We have a milium years." I whispered back confused. I held onto her hand. She shook her head. I turned over to Bonnie.

"I'm sorry, the spirits only let me bring her back for short time." I was about to run and choke her but Charlotte grabs my hand pulling me back to her. I turned to her looking at her hand seeing it only little bit grey and stiff.

"Klaus,.... please." She whispered. I walked closer to her.

"I can fix this. You have to live forever. " I said. She shook her head.

"The spirits promised me, I'll come back as a human. They didn't say when. You must wait for me Niklaus." She whispered. I felt my heart breaking into pieces.

"You can't leave me."

"I won't. I'll come back. I promise." She smiled weakly.

"When?" I asked as a tear fell she wiped it away smiling.

"Soon." She took a stake and placed it in my hand. "But you have to kill me Niklaus." She whispered. I gripped onto the stake.

"Why...?" I asked.

She took my hand that had the stake in it onto her chest. "Times running out." She whispered. I closed my eyes. I leaned to kiss her. Her soft lips on mines were the best yet the sadest of the goodbye.

" I love you. We will be together again.. I promise." She whispered on my lips. She pushed the stake I held into her heart. I held her tight looking into her light brown eyes.

"I love you Charlotte." I whipsered. She smiled as a response then turned grey closing her eyes. I layed her back in the coffin. I touched her cheek grey once again. I shut my eyes tight closing the coffin.

"The spirits say that she'll be reborn... in a 100 year. You must wait Klaus." Bonnie said. I put both hands ont he coffin.

"You both may go, I don't need you two anymore. Thank you." I said then within matter of seconds they left I was left with the silence of alone. I shut the coffin tight. I slammed my fist against the wall making a hole then kicked the furniture.

I love you. We will be together again.. I promise

Next Day

I put the flowers on her grave. Elena, the Salvatores, my family, and some of Elena's friends joined at the funeral.

Caroline walked over and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry Klaus. She was amazing." SHe smiled weakly at me. I sighed and nodded.

Amazing indead and beautiful.

I bent down to the gravestone looking at it.

Charlotte Petrova

1300-Forever in our hearts

Friend, Sister, and Lover

"We will be together again."

I smiled as I got up. She promised that she'll be here once again, she didn't want me to leave but wait. I'll wait for her. a hundred year or a million... I"ll wait forever just for her.

Elijah patted my back, I slightly smiled at them as I started walking out of the graveyard.

I'll wait forever for her.

SORRY SO SHORT. THIS IS NOT THE ENDING JUST THE VERY BEGINNING OF A NEW STORY!

MORE TO BE COMMING SOON.

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE

<3 PEACE