Chapter 8 Love Impossible

Klaus' POV

I looked over at Charlotte, shocked as she stood up quickly. I felt betrayed. She was Tatia's sister the original. How did I not notice? I clentched my fist and walked over to her. I felt betrayed. Suddenly her creamy brown eyes made me soften.

"You're here to kill me." I spoke.

"No." She lied right in my face. I kicked the sofa that goes flying across the room.

"Don't lie to me! Just the way you did for 1000's of years!" I yelled.

"You haven't even notice me since Tatia Petrova. Of course I would lie to someone who killed Henry--"

"DOn't bring him up!" I yelled." How dare you make me love you!"

"You never did Niklaus. You never did." She said. It cracked my heart a little. She shook her head. "You never did. You kept chasing after the dobbleganger because deep down inside you still love Tatia." She spoke.

"Love is a vampire's weakness... isn't it." I said then ran off to the others to warn them about the killing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu_t1Bf2bCU&feature=plcp or go to youtube and type in: Tatia (Charlotte) & Klaus The Secret Coffin

Wattpad is being stupid not letting me place it on the side. IDK?

FYI Charlotte looks a lot like Tatia the original Petrova not really like the one in the cover but a lot like Tatia but different from Elena. Like a more beautiful younger Elena yet older. IDK Hard to explain.

Charlotte's POV

I let my words slip out of my mouth. I watched as Klaus dissapears from sight angry and betrayed. I have betrayed him.

I can not let Klaus think this because something inside brought the guilt the love I actually had for Klaus was still in me.

I ran after Klaus. I hated him for killing my love but yet I loved him. I had no clue what was happening but all I knew was that for some reason the question bubled in me .... Do I want to kill Klaus?

I slowly stopped my path of running and thought slowly.

He killed Henry. The pain of hatred came to me.

But he saved me many times. The feeling of love came back to me.

He locked me up in a coffin. I felt the betrayal come in.

I had lied and betrayed him though. The guilt of lies and love combined and just made me fall to the ground into a small sob.

When was the last time I cried...? A man to make me last cry was Henry. And I loved him dearly... Klaus making me cry... did it mean that I loved him .?

What was wrong with me? I wanted to kill klaus. I wanted revange. I wanted him dead and now... I'm unsure. I felt as I needed him.

What was wrong with me? I'm Charlotte Petrova. I'm not suppose to cry over men. I stand strong and cofindence but now I'm sitting on the bare street crying over a hybrid. So much for Charlotte Petrova the standing strong....

I know it's not much but I'm sure I will update tomorrow. It's 2am and I'm falling asleep as we speak. So Goodnight loves and Tomorrow should be a longer chapter. Hope you don't hate me for a short chapter and Don't forget to watch the youtube video!!