Chapter 11 You Killed Me.

I know the dates are wrong but I'm changing it because Charlotte goes with the Mikaelson later after Katherine was turned so it tries to make sense.

Elena's POV

2 days later

We killed finn, we also found out that all the vampires he turned slowly died afterwards. we had to be careful from now on.

"So what now?" I asked sitting on the couch with Stefan at his house. While Damon was sharpening the stakes.

"What do you mean what?" Damon rolled his eyes.

"About Charlotte. you can't just leave her in there forever." I said.

"Let's try."

"Damon." I glared at him but he smirked back.

"Damon, Elena's right. We can't just leave Charlotte daggered in the basement forever. The Mikaelson will find out." Stefan agreed.

"So what do you want to do then? Undagger her, say sorry we killed Finn. Esther is gone. Now we have Alric turning into a physco vampire wanting to kill the originals. So we are on your side." Damon rolled his eyes putting the stake in his bag.

 "She might understand." I said.

"Do you not remember. I daggered her in the heart. Threw her in the basement  because she didn't agree to our plans killing the originals." Damon looked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "We don't know unless we try." Stefan spoke.

"Fine, let's try." Damon walked in the basement  and we followed. He pushed the grey metal door and we find Charlotte laying on the ground daggered.

Damon walks over and pulls the dagger out. We wait.

Damon's POV

I notice the grey slowly dissapear from Charlottes body. She looked a lot like Elena, the original Elena. Only difference was Charlotte was more mature... her dark night long hair drapped down her body.

Suddenly she fluttered her eyes...  I caught a hold of those dark mysterious eyes.

She got up looking at all of us then stopped on me. "You... YOu killed me!" She yelled. I smiled she was cute when she was angry. I put my hands in defense.

"In all honesty You werent dead. You were just asleep." I said.

"You daggered me. You don't know who in the world your dealing with!"

"Kinda do. but then it again it's been 2 days and did the mikaelson didn't care that you dissapear." I told her.

 She fell to the ground. She looked weak. I tried to help her up but she jerked away and just leaned against the wall.

"Why are you trying to save him?" I asked. She looked at me.

"I love him." She whispered.

Then it hit me. She loved Klaus. Even though Klaus killed her lover, daggered her, lied to her... she forgave him still. Fell in love with him. She was the original of Elena. Just like Elena.

Elena loves Stefan... even all the crap... the ripper.

Charlotte loves Klaus after all of the killing, her family, her lover, her. And she choose Klaus over Elijah. Just like Elena choose Stefan over me. It was always the first love... the true bad one.

I walked upstairs.

Elena's POV

I looked at Stefan. "Can I talk to Charlotte." I asked.

He nodded and walked upstairs. I sat next to Charlotte leaning against the other wall. So she wont attack me. It was scary, like looking into a mirror but she was more beautiful, her long knight hair.

But the thought of her still loving klaus even though she told us that she hated him... her lover died.

"Even though he locked you in a coffin, you still love him?" I asked. She looked up from the ground and smiled at me.

"You still love Stefan even though he's a ripper." She said back. "Do you not?" She asked.

"I do." I said... I could understand.

"It's rather to live a milium hating him or loving him. We must not hold grudges anymore. That I have realized that." She spoke softly.

"Do you think that Klaus hates you." I asked.

She looked at the ground then slowly looked up. "I wouldn't blame him. I lied about who I was."

"You lied to protect who you are." I defended her she just shook her head.

"When you found out that Stefan was a vampire... didn't he lie about who he was?" She asked. She caught me there. I did understand.

"He killed your lover? How can you still love him?" I asked.

She smiled. "He's a very charming man... hard to resist. Love conquers all." She smiled at me. 

I was suprised yet i understood her.

Even through everything she forgave him and loved him.  Like I was with Stefan.

I Know Short but I don't have a lot of time! SRRY! 5 Votes for the next one! Promise it's going to be a long one!

5 votes for next one.