Chapter 13 Escape of a Tear

Charlotte's POV

 I rushed over to Elijah with Kol.
"Elijah!" I yelled, he quickly turned.

"Charlotte? Yes." He asked.

"We need to find a way to kill Alric. Someway to ... to... unbound him from Elena." I said.

"Well, I've been trying to figure that out. There's no possible way."

"How about that bennet witch, I heard she reached the dark power." Kol said.

"Kol, get her. We must need her." I said. He nodded flashing out of the woods. I turned to Elijah.

"We have to unbound him." I whispered. Elijah looked up at me.

"Why do you must?" He asked."Is it because you want the Petrova bloodline to keep running?"

I looked up at Elijah. "If Elena dies, Alaric dies because he's bound by Elena's blood. If Elena dies, I die because I live through only Petrova bloodline.... I die Elijah." I whispered the last part. He went into shock for a couple seconds then walked over to me hugging me. I started to feel tear flow out of my eyes.

"You won't, you have my word." Elijah whispered.

"I don't want to die Elijah. I don't want to live without you guys." I wiped my tear away trying to hold in my tear. "I just told Klaus I love him." Elijah held me tighter. I wanted this grip forever but

Suddenly I couldn't breathe, my lungs closed on me. "No, What's happening." I tried to speak out. "Urg." I felt my body get heavy and notice it turned grey, getting heavier and suddenly my heart stopped working.

Elijah's POV

 "NO! NO!" I yelled holding onto her tightly but slowly fell to the floor. I held onto her she looked up at me her face was turning grey faster every second.

"No! Charlotte! Wake up! Wake up!" I yelled shaking her but she went stiff with her eyes closed. "You're not dead! No! NO!!" I screamed.I held tightly onto Charlotte's grey stiff body, I felt the tears I never shed fall off my eyes.

The one thing I loved in the world, the one thing that kept me going, kept me from everything.... Charlotte.

Now she's gone.

Rebekah flashed over here,

"Elijah, I killed Elena, Alaric is dead..." She stopped and looked down at me. "Charlotte?" She whispered. She shook her head and tears fell down. "no, I'm so sorry Elijah... I didn't know. I'm so sorry...."

Klaus' POV

I rushed over to the woods looking for Charlotte. Then I ran into Rebekah. Her back was turned to me.

"Rebekah." I said. She turned around then I notice tears running down her face. Then she slowly moved out of the way, revealing Elijah looking down at Charlotte's grey stiff body on the ground.

I shook my head. "No... no...no. NO! NO! NO!" I yelled. I walked over to her and fell to my knees.

I slowly touched Charlotte's face, stiff, cold, and grey. I felt a tear escape from my eyes.

I didn't even tell her I loved her, I hated her, I wanted to hold her, be with her forever.

She can't... no.. we were suppose to be together. I didn't get to say I loved her

....now she's gone.

"I'm sorry Nik. I didn't know." I heard Rebekah SOB. I felt the rush of anger take over me.

I got up and turned to Rebekah, Walking towards her. "You killed Charlotte." I whispered angrily.

"I didn't know Nik, I'm sorry... I'm sorry." Rebekah cried. I grabbed her by the neck and choked her.

"SHE WAS EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING! NOW SHE'S GONE!"  I yelled in Rebekah's face. I lifted her choking her.

"URG!" She choked.

"Stop Niklaus, Charlotte wouldn't want that." Elijah whispered. I dropped Rebekah and turned to Elijah. I walked over to him.

"How would you know? She dead. She doesn't exists. Don't you get it brother, SHES GONE!" I yelled in his face. I pointed at Rebekah. "It's all because of our dear sister there!" I yelled.

"She didn't know Klaus, you can not blame--"

I flashed over to Rebekah holding her neck. "Of course it's not. It's not her fault that Charlotte died. The lover of both of us." I said. "She's gone and never coming back. It's Rebekah's fault." I said and snapped Rebekah's head. She dropped to the floor.

I looked over at Elijah who stands there glaring at me. I walked over and picked up Charlotte's body and walked out of the woods.

"I'm going to find someone to bring you back Charlotte, You can't leave until I say I love you." I whispered to her face.

10 Votes for Next Chapter. Sorry not Long but you guys vote really fast and I don't want to dissapoint you... even if I did. Sorry! This is not the ending just the beginning. :)

10  VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE <333