Chapter 5 Charlotte and Elena's ....talk?

Charlotte's POV

Next Day

I walked towards the average house that was suppose to be Elena Gilbert house. I smiled as I held onto the invatation and walked on their porch and rang the doorbell. I smiled as Elena opened the door, she really rebemsled my sister but it was easy to tell if she was Katrina.

"Charlotte..." Elena whispered in shock.

"Hello Elena. I just wanted to invite you to our ball we are having at the Original's palace. I wanted to handed this to you directly." I smiled. I handed her the envolope.

"Um.. Thank you." She smiled.

"I just want to thank you for you and bonnie for breaking the spell on the coffin. I can't thank you enough." I smiled small.

"Your welcome." She said. I felt the silence over come us.

"I shall see you at the ball. You should bring the Salvatore brothers." I mentioned then disapear before she deny the thought.

Original's HOuse

I walked in through the double doors and looked at the people setting up for the ball.

"No! Please put it correctly!" I heard Rebekah yell at one of the worker. I smiled. I walked over to her.

"Having a little decration problem?" I smiled at her. Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"We have less than an 12 hours to get this house pretty." Rebekah said.

"Well, leave it to the workers. Don't you need yourself a date? And a dress?" I asked.

"I don't need a date. Plus I have my dress in my room." Rebekah looked at me. "How about you?"

"I don't plan to have a date. I found my dress already." I said looking at the workers setting up the decration.

"You mean Klaus hasn't asked you?" Rebekah smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Klaus has already found a date. I don't mind if he has fancy someone else." I looked at her. "Plus I gave him permission." I said.

"Really?" She looked at me raising a eyebrow. "Did Elijah ask you?" She smiled.

"No, why did you think Elijah would ask me?" I asked but she igorned my question and went back yelling at the workers.

"Please move it!" Rebekah walked away to show the workers where to put the stuff. I used my vampirie speed up to Elijah's office. I saw Elijah reading a book, I knocked on the open door and I smiled.

"Charlotte. Welcome." He looked up from his book. I walked in and smirked.

"I know you heard Rebekah's and I conversation downstairs." I sat in one of his chair smiling at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said going back to his book.

"You do know what I'm talking about Elijah Mikealson." I stood up going to the bookshelf and looking at the ancient books. "You are a terriable liar Elijah, you can't lie to me." I turned around as he looked at me.

"I did hear. Your point taken?" He said.

"So then please tell me why Rebekah told me that you'll ask me to the ball?" I grabbed an ancient book and looked through it.

"That's unware of Rebekah to say such thing." Elijah stood up to look at me. I turned around smiling at him.

"There's no need to get unsettle of such a topic, Elijah. I'm just  playing around with you." I smiled at him then he sat back down.