Chapter 9 Don't You remember Brother? -Elijah

Klaus' POV

I burst down the door and walked into the livingroom. Running up to all the my drawings. I thrash all of the drawings of Charlotte on the floor.

"ARG!" I scream.

How much I pain to hate her!

To lie!

To fake the love!

I loved her!

All I get in return is lies of love.

This is the reason I'm Niklaus Mikaelson not to be tamed. I'm the hybrid!

"Why so angry brother?" Elijah came in. I turned around and saw him standing there with a smile.

"Don't bother me Elijah!" I grabbed the drawings and threw them in the fireplace.

"It's only us Niklaus." Elijah said.

"Don't lie. You must be of heard the ties of lies from the Petrova--"

"Yes I did. I actually knew before." Elijah smiled. I turned around in confusion.

"you knew that Charolette Petrova was Tatia's sister...." I looked at him confused. Elijah started to chuckle. "You must be very thick headed Klaus. Don't you remember Brother? The first time when you met her..."

Flashback

"Henry! HENRY! Come out! We must head back!" I shouted for my brother who head out hunting. I sighed. I kept walking back to the village and saw someone....playing along the lines of the clothing line which blankets and cloth held to dry.... Tatia?. I felt my face lit like a little child getting treats for the first time. I headed over as Tatia froze infornt of the cloth blocking her face after hearing my footsteps.

"Tatia... I must--" I began to speak as soon she cuts me off.

"I'm not Tatia." The girl behind the blankets says. I started chuckling. The similarties in the voice must have been Tatia.

"Don't take me as a fool Tatia." I laughed and pulled the cover out of the way and notice a young yet beautiful girl that looks almost exactly like Tatia but.... younger.

"I'm not Tatia." She says before almost running away but I grab her hand pulling her back.

"You must not leave until your name is to be spokeN?" I said nicely

She sighs and turns back around facing me. I see those bright warm brown eyes smiling at me. "I'm Charlotte Petrova, sister of Tatia Petrova." She said nicely.

Tatia's sister? I can tell she did look exactly like Tatia but she was going to be more beautiful.

"It was nice to meet you Charlotte, I am Nik--"

"Niklaus Mikaelson, it's a pleasure to meet you." She looks around trying to escape. She was nervous.

"Don't dare worry, I do not bite Charlotte." I smiled.

"You may say that but for your actions toward your brother and my sister tells me the truth." She said rudely and ran away. Well...

Flashback ended.

I felt myself grin over the memory but suddenly stopped. "I don't need your sympathy brother." I said rudly and left.

Elijah's POV

I picked a picture from the ground that Niklaus had angryly thrown. I notice it was a drawing of Charlotte Petrova. I smiled. She was beautiful but....

Flashback 1673

I chased after Charlotte running into the garden. 

"Stop this madness Elijah, before Niklaus comes." Charlotte giggles as she turned around smiling.

"I shall stop this madness if only you tell me your word that you have told the truth of Niklaus." I smiled walking towards her.

"I can not.... .....Niklaus promised to spend the day with me but never came home that night. " She sighs as she sat on the bench.

"Cause' Klause does not live by any rules but his own."

"He is a very charming man, hard for anyone to resist ...."

"And yet?"

"Yet I don't know why he has not seen that I'm Charlotte Petrova.... sister of his past love." Charlotte sighs looking over at me.

"Well, union is built on much less."

"On what more?" She asked as I sit next to her.

"Do you believe that Niklaus loves you." I asked.

" I am uncertain. True love is not real unless it is returned... do you agree?" She asked.

"I do not believe in love Charlotte."

"That is too sad to accept Elijah. Life is too cruel, if we sese to believe in love then why would we want to live. You must love someone Elijah."

She looks at me with those concerned brown eyes that I can not reponde or take off of.

"She is taken from a man for though I --"

"Am I interupting?" Niklaus smiles as he walkes to us.

"Niklaus." Charlotte smiles and kisses Niklaus. "Back from the hunt I see?"

"Yes, come... I have much to tell you." Klaus walks away with Charlotte in hand.

Flahsback Ended

"Welcome back." I turned around and smiled at Charlotte who stands there in the hallways.

"Nice to see you again Elijah." She smiled.

SHort I know! GOT A LOT OF STUFF! SORRY! Working on The UNTOLD Love Story of Rebekah Mikaelson so check that out! Um! I'm so extremly for being late and not updating lately! Extremly sorry! I'm coming back soon!