Chapter 3 Klaus

Charlotte's POV

"What's that noise?" I looked at the cieling of the store then looked at Rebekah.

"It's music, sounds like a cable car crash. Right?" Rebekah said.

"How can anybody listen to this horrifying sound?" I looked at her then shrugged. I turned back at the mirror. "Are you sure this is what ladies wear now and days?" I looked at her.

"Yes, Charlotte... horrifying is it not." She giggled. I rolled my eyes.

I looked at the mirror, I was wearing these strange fabric clinging to my legs, they were called jeans. I was wearing a white flowly fabric top, and wore white flats. I looked at the other girls shopping then back at Rebekah.

"Do I look like a 16 year old?" I asked.

"You do, quiet." Rebekah laughed and I joined to laugh too.

"So much for trying to look like I'm 18." I said

We walked into the Grill and sat at the booths.

"Can I get red wine?" I asked the bartender and he nodded only to have Rebekah stare at me. "What?"

"Red wine..." she said.

"Is there something wrong with red wine?" I asked.

"Sometimes I think how you and my brother are fancy for each other. I would expect Elijah." She said. I laughed a little.

"Well, Elijah is a nice gentlemen. Klaus is ....Klaus." I said with a smile then the Bartender handed me the wine. I took a sip as Rebekah took a sip of her drink called beer.

"Well, if it isn't the beautiful Rebekah." I heard a manly voice. I turned around to see a man I saw from last night with the girls Bonnie and Elena.... what was his name again?

"Oh, go away Damon. You have no reason to flirt with me." Rebekah said.

"Come on, don't be mean Rebekah. You had something for my brother, doesn't mean you won't have feelings--"

"Oh please yourself Damon." Rebekah said. I took a sip of my red wine enjoying this amusing fight love.

"Don't be rude Rebekaah, he just came to say hi." I smiled at Rebekah who just rolled her eyes in return.

"And who might you be?" Damon looked over at me with a smile.

"I'm Charlotte Petrova." I took his hand.

"Damon Salvatore.... petrova as in Katherine's sister?" he asked.

"Yes, you must have meet my ridiculous sister. I must apologize for her behavior or torture she has caused you." I said then I get a laugh from him.

"You two are nothing alike? You sound like Elijah only a girls version." He said.

"Elijah is a nice gentlemen, I can't disagree on that." I said smiling at him.

"So you know the originals... may I ask how?" Damon said putting his hand up when Rebekah glared him.

"Klaus, used to be lover back in 1490's when I turned--" I got interuppted by Rebekah continueing.

"We were like family. Until Klaus staked all of us in time, I have no clue why he staked his own lover but he had his reasons." Rebekah finished.

"And I forgive him." I added.

"Intersting..." Damon smirked at me. " I must say... you look to beautiful to be with Klaus." He kissed my hand.

"I must say Damon Salvatore you know how to make a girls heart race." I smiled at him then set my wine on the table.

"Well, I am good with the ladies." He smiled at me and Rebekah

"You shouldn't talk to her like that, she is mine." Klaus appeared behind Damon grabbing Damons hand behind his back.

"Arg." Damon fell to the floor.

"Klaus, that's not nice, he was being a gentlemen." I spoke.

"Charlotte dear, you know me." Klaus smirked at Charlotte.

I helped Damon up. "I do."

"Charlotte dear, let's have dinner tonight." Klaus said.

"I may have forgiven you Klaus but I do not  want to spend my evening with someone who daggered me for 100's of years." I put Damon in a chair then turned back to Klaus.

"Come on love, you don't mean that." Klaus looked at her.

"You have my word." I smiled at him I turned over at Rebekah. "You too can go. I'm going to spend my evening with Damon. He can show me this new world."

"All right then. I'm going to go home." Rebekah jumped off her seat.

"With the Salvatore. I highly think you will like that--" Klaus got interuppted.

"I highly doubt that he's nothing like you." I said. Rebekah tossed me a small device.

"Let's go Klaus." Rebekah dragged Klaus out before he was going to start cursing. I turned my attention back to Damon.

"So, the evening with me?" Damon smirked at me.

"Don't get your hopes up Mr. Salvatore. I need you to show me a lot of new things in this world." I held up the small device "Like this device."