Chapter 33: Hate To Love You

Start from the beginning

Minutes of driving, and we're now in the parking lot of the school. Students eye me, and the other person beside me, confused expression on their faces.

"Let me do this on my own, Noah." Gloss says, almost whining as he looks at me dearly. "I can handle this. I just want to have a talk with Beau and clear things up. Ask him why he lied to me."

"Nope," I say stubbornly, crossing my arms across my chest. "I won't. He's done it once, and I'm pretty sure he'll do it again. And I don't want him doing something to you."

"You sound jealous," says Gloss in a sing-song voice, teasing me. He wiggles his brows and I roll my eyes.

"Hell yeah, I'm jealous. Who wouldn't?" I confess, arching a brow. "Beau is really into you. I don't want him to like you. You're only mine. No one else's."

"Don't worry, I'm only yours."

"Good. Now, let's do it."

Gloss lets out a sigh in annoyance. Perhaps because of my stubborness. He gets out of the car and people stare at him like he's God or something. Then they murmur, whispering things to their friends, or whatever they are to them. Gloss takes a deep breath and searches, his eyes roaming around, probably looking for Beau.

There he is.

As soon as Beau's eyes land on Gloss, his face lights up and I have to fight myself not to punch him in the face and stab him three times in his chest. Mercilessly. He runs into Gloss, knocking the breath out of him as he gives him a bone crushing hug. Frowning, gritting my teeth, I walk over there and push Beau off of Gloss. He frowns at me and rolls his eyes.

"Beau, we need to talk." Gloss says, his voice is calm and holds no grudge.

"Okay..." He replies, furrowing his brows.

"Let's cut the chase, you lied to me." Gloss states. His face is now masked with a hurt expression. Lying to your friends isn't good. Taking advantage of someone isn't good, too. Beau did all of that. Beau's face falls down, and tears are now pooling in his eyes. "You're my friend, Beau. You lied to me. I hate liars, you know that. Not only did you lie to me, but you gave me false memories. You said you're my boyfriend, you said we had so much memories. Not the friendly one, but the romantic ones. That didn't happen. Beau, I trusted you. I still do. But why would you lie to me? Mostly, why did you give me a false memories? I almost believed you, Beau. Almost."

"Did you know the consequence of it, Beau, when you said those things to him?" I ask, glaring at him, almost spatting words. "If he believed those lies you said to him, he'd have a mental breakdown. He'd be confused, wouldn't know what's the truth and the lie."

"I didn't mean to lie!" Beau shouts, glaring at me, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Because you're no good for him, Noah! You hurt him. You always do! Everything you did, or do, is just for your own good only. It hurts me to see him getting hurt because of you. So when I had the chance to take him from you, I grabbed the oppurtunity."

His words struck me. His words are like daggers to me, throwing it directly in my heart. I always hurt Gloss. Do I deserve him? He makes me smile. He makes me happy. He makes me sappy. He brings out the other side of me. He changed me. He loves me. I love him. Of course, we deserve each other.

"Beau, you're a good friend. But what Noah does to me is out of your bound. I remember things now. All of it. I love Noah. And when you love a person, you always forgive them. No matter what. I forgive you, Beau. Not because I love you in a romantic way, but because I love you in a friendly way." Gloss says.

"I'm really sorry, Gloss." Beau whispers, sobbing. Gloss shakes his head, walks over him, and gives him a hug. Beau wraps his arms around Gloss and I glue my feet on the ground, praying to God to give me more self-restraint because if he doesn't, I'll fucking kill Beau. "I'm so sorry, Gloss, for taking advantage of your condition. It won't happen again. I just love you."

I snort. Beau glares at me, his eyes red and puffy from crying.

"You're going to school?" Beau asks him, smiling. "Kaila, Derek, and Ashton will be thrilled. There are lots of news. I'll share it with you. Only with you." With that, they turn around and walk away.

"Hey! Don't leave me!" I protest, laughing.

Pushing off Beau away from Gloss, I take Gloss' hand and kiss the back of it, which makes him blush furiously. Oh that blush, I miss it.

We head inside the school. Holding hands.

**********

Word count: 1,566.

D&T: December 19, 2014, 1:00PM.

Thank you very much for reading this chapter. I know you've been waiting for me to update, and here it is! I hope you liked this one.

Also, there's one chapter left. Yes, one chapter left. But don't be sad, because you'll see a lot of Gloss and Noah moments in the next book of the story. After I publish the last chapter, I'll publish the FIRST CHAPTER of ACCIDENTALLY LOVING MR. STEP-FATHER.

Yes. You'll now have a chance to take a peek! Yihaaa.

Love lots, OralKel.

Vote/Comment/Follow