BONUS CHAPTER #1

»A BONUS SCENE«

»CHAPTER 8.5«

Warning: This bonus chapter contains sexual orientation. Just a warning.

**********

Bonus Chapter #1

»Kaila Rodriguez

Walking around the hallway isn't nice. Too many students walking, running, chattering, shouting, and laughing. It's not nice at all. Neither cool. I see Kevin walking on the senior's hallway, alone. He has a frown on his face, but as he sees me, his face lights and waves back at me.

I see Collins glares at me, but I choose to ignore him. I'm right. He's really into Kevin. I plan on telling him that Kevin likes him too. Collins has a thick black hair, it always fall between his brown eyes. He's bulkier than Kevin. He has those muscles that always seem to pop. And he's taller than Kevin. So when they start to have a relationship, I know Kevin will be the bottom. Or they could switch. Smirking, I run at Kevin and give him a bear hug.

"Oh, Kevin Muchi Poo!" I say, rather loudly, loud enough so Collins can hear it. He rolls his eyes and scoffs. God, he's so gay when it comes to Kevin. I have a crush on him, but just a little. When I saw him looking at Kevin. The look was different, like he wanted to devour Kevin, like he wanted to take Kevin all the way. But I guess they are afraid to come out of the closet. I really can't blame them. This society has judgemental humans. They judge human like they are God or something. They judge them, as if they haven't commited any sins and shits.

"Kevin Muchi Poo?" Kevin asks me, hugging me back, chuckling. I nod eagerly.

"Yeah. We are the Poos!" I chirp, grinning at him. "You are Kevin Muchi Poo, Gloss is Glossy Poshi Poo, and I am Kaila Shasha Poo!" I chuckle at that, remembering the poo. Gloss was the first one to say the name to me. Kaila Shasha Poo was his invention. So I invented one for him, and it's Glossy Poshi Poo. Most of his friends call him Lip Gloss just to irritate him. Because his lips are always shining, glistening. I've been never once attracted to him. Gloss treats me like his own sister and I treat him like my own brother. And now, we have another one!

"Okay," Kevin chuckles, stressing the word. "I'll go just go to class, Kaila Shasha Poo. See you at lunch!"

"See ya, baby!" I shout after him. The girls eye me and roll their eyes at me. Like I care. I roll my eyes back at them and see Collins glaring dagger at me. I give him a smirk and wave at him, just to tease him. He shots me another glare and starts to walk away when I grab his hand. He quickly pulls his hand out of my soft grip and glares at me. "Whoa, cool yourself, lover boy. I need to tell you something. Let's ditch class."

"Why would I ditch class with you?" He snarls.

"Well, if you don't want to know Kevin's secret then..." I falter, taking a strand of my hair, toying it with my finger. He looks at me, narrowing his eyes, like he's studying me. "Okay, bye."

"Wait!" He says as he grabs my hand. "Let's ditch class." I give him a grin.

»Kevin Kyle Sutherland

I'm late. I'm totally late for my class. When I get there, as I barge inside Mrs. Jones class, she immediately gives me a glare and I take my seat. Mike, John, and Noah are here. But the next chair beside me is empty. Collins has ditched school. That, or he's late. I hope it's the latter. Because I want to see him.

I always know I'm gay. It happened when I was 12 years old, when I fell in love with the hottest guy, Collins. It scared the shit out of me. I'm still scared. Not because I can't accept my sexuality, myself. But because there are so many questions running in my mind I can't answer. What if he finds out that I'm gay? What if he finds out that I like him? Would he hate me if he knows? Would he beat the shit out of me if he knows? I know I can defend myself, but when it comes to Collins, it makes me weak. He makes me weak.