" I want some too!"

" Alright, now let's listen to Puma!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh what is wrong with me," Soobin groaned as he but his book in his locker.

Ok, Soobin feels bad like really bad. He knew he shouldn't have exploded on Yeonjun like that. Or say those mean things.

His jealously and anger got the best of him, now he thinks that Yeonjun wants to dump him. He doesn't blame him. He'll dump him too.

"He probably hates me."

"Soobin!"

Soobin looked up and it was Beomgyu.He groaned and ignored him. But Beomgyu walked to his locker.

" Soobin c-can I-I talk to you?"

" No."

" Please! It's important."

Soobin groaned, " You and that dick slashed our car tires. And we were stuck out there without no internet with a hurricane coming at us!"

Beomgyu flinched, "Look, I'm sorry ok, it wasn't my fault."

" Oh really?"

" Look, let me explain myself to you at lunch."

" Why should I?"

" Please?"

Soobin crosses his arms," Why not with the others?"

" Kai hates me and Taehyun definitely hates me. And Yeonjun hates me too. You're my last hope."

" I literally beat the shit out of you and threaten you."

" Look, please. I knew you way longer, and we had our history. I know what I did was uncalled for and I want to explain myself to you at lunch. Please?"

Soobin rubbed his face and groaned, " Fine. I'm pretty sure they don't want me to sit with them anyway."

Beomgyu smiled, "Great! And I promise I'll tell you everything."

" You better," Soobin locked his locker and walked to his class.

He smirked," Perfect."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" I'm just saying that  XTX's comeback was far more superior than STB," J-hope yelled.

" Bro are you freaking serious, STB's songs were way better than XTX's," Namjoon argued.

" You wanna go?!"

" Yeah?"

" Would you two dumbasses shut the fuck up, like damn. They're both equally good. Now, shut up," Jin snapped.

They went silent after that, Taehyung and Jungkook laughed.

" So Tae, how's Jun," Yoongi asked.

" Um, not so good right now. Him and Soobin are in a fight."

" Aww, I hope they work things out. That's my favorite ship. Their relationship was so cute," Jin said.

" Hey! What about ours," Jungkook pouted.

" You're that gross lovey-dovey type relationship," Yoongi scoffed.

Jungkook glared at him.

Ever since Yoongi "confessed" to Tae, Jungkook hasn't looked at him the same. He said some really hurtful things and Jungkook will never forget that.