Real life

Diana's POV
I'd finally finished filming for la casa de las Flores. I made my way out of Christians apartment and left for the airport. After a few hours I'd landed in LA for a visit to the marvel cast. Scarlett had arranged for a car to drive me to set so I sat in back admiring the warm city. When we arrived I jumped out yelling out a thanks to the driver and making my way in. I felt arms around me and I looked back to see both Scarlett and Lizzie hanging on to me. I threw my arms around them and we hugged for what felt like forever. They then took me over to where everyone was at. There I saw him again his long hair in place, metal arm intact, and a small smile in place. He seemed out of my reach but there he stood no more than 3 ft away from me. I didn't know how much I wanted to kiss him until I saw his face again. How much I wanted him to wrap his arms around me and whisper in my ear something Romanian. He finally turned to look at me when Mackie screamed my name.
Sebastian's POV
It was just another day without her by my side. I'd gotten up to make the drive up to set seeing as I had a couple more seems to film. Evans and Mackie came up to me with their usual cheery selfs, I wasn't really in the mood. Why'd she have to leave me at a time where I loved her most. Of course I knew why but when I did see her again I'd tell her all the things I've been dying to tell her since that envelope showed up at my door. I'm here for you, whatever you need I'll do it, if you run I'll run with you. But alas i didn't know when I'd see her next. " oh my god is that really you Ramírez?!" Mackie screamed out. Wait what  I turned around to come face to face with the women I'd fallen like a high school boy for. It's like nothing had ever happened I still wanted to feel her lips on mine and have her play the short hair on my neck. Hear her tell me she loves me in Spanish and have the world be right again. So I did what any guy would do, I walked up to her grabbing her by the waist and I kissed her.