Real life

Diana's POV
As if I wasn't nervous enough the Russo brothers insisted I meet every single one of the actors. Which led to me blushing like a mad women. Of course they were all so kind and welcoming, some even flirty. But it was meeting Sebastian that really had me redder than a tomato. Since winter soldier I'd wanted to meet him and congratulate him on his portrayal of Bucky. He truly became his character when he acted and I thought that was beautiful, I thought he was beautiful. WAIT no! Stop right there Día don't get all fangirly. He'll think you're weird and then he won't talk to you, We don't want any problems at work.
We get everyone to settle down and sit to begin reading the script and again Anthony introduces me causing me to stand and blush.

"every body I'd like to introduce our new writer Diana Ramírez. We'd like you to welcome her and ask her any questions you may have"

The whole cast clapped and I turn to Anthony with a playful glare.
"Hi I'm Diana Ramírez and I'm so excited for the next months with you guys and like Anthony said please feel free to come to me with any questions whether about the script or non work related"
After writers, producers and directors the actors all went around introducing themselves and their characters. After we began with the script. Everyone was so comfortable and so into their characters that I felt less tense and just let it all flow. After we finished we all cheered and were on our way, some staying to socialize. I got the chance to talk to the girls and we exchanged numbers to keep in touch. I gathered my stuff and made my way around to say goodbye to everyone.

Sebastian's POV
Mackie and I were catching up when the new writer Diana came up to us.
"Great job guys nice to meet you, see you tomorrow." She smiled. "It was nice meeting you too have a safe trip." I said. I was watching her leave out the door when I felt a nudge to my ribs. It was Evans and he had a smirk on his face "what?" I asked. "She's cute don't you think?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes again and continued the conversation. But now thinking about it she was cute, really cute.