Real life

After a night out with the guys I really felt closer to them. I got to see them away from work and all the seriousness. Sebastian had been next to me the whole night always making conversation and dare I say flirting. We ended up at a diner around 2am ordering burgers and fries, with of course milkshakes. We sat there trying to ware some of the drunkness off, but everything was still a little dizzy for me. I'd lost count after 7 shots, but I remember dancing with Evans out on the dance floor and bust out some unknown moves we didn't know we had. We sat at a booth mackie and Evans on one side and seb and I on the other. I felt myself get sleepy so I laid my head on sebs shoulder and I wrapped my hand around his bicep. I could feel him get tense at my touch but I still laid there, hearing some chuckles from the others.

I was woken by seb when our food was here and we all just laughed and ate away. When we finished Mackie and Evans went to the bathroom leaving me and seb alone. He looked at me and laughed.
"What?" I slurred.
" you have some whipped cream on your face" he said. I went to wipe it off but he turned my face towards him and wiped it off with his finger and then licked it off his finger like they do in the movies. All I could do was blush and laugh muttering out a small " thanks".
" would you maybe wanna go out sometime?" He asked.
Omg omg omg omg
" yes!" Desperate much?
"So it's a date?" He smiled
"It's a date" I assured him.