Chapter 26- Epilogue

Five years later

Mikayla's P.O.V

"No! Stop that, Luke!" I yelled at my five year old son. He was blessing our living room wall with his artwork of a dog,

"Mama! Lookie!" He pointed at his picture.

Since I didn't answer, his big brown eyes filled with tears.

"Aw, no baby. I love it," I picked the toddler up and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Yay!" He clapped his colorful hands together and laughed his adorable laugh.

I felt a tug on my jeans. I looked down to see my daughter, Sabrina, tugging on my jeans.

"Mommy!" She looked really sad.

I set Luke down and knelt next to her.

"What's the matter, honey?" I brushed a lock of hair from her face. Her blue eyes were watery. She was on the verge of crying.

"Dylan said I was ugly," she pouted.

"Well you can tell Dylan that he can go shove a stick up his a-" Xavier walked in.

"Xavier!" I shot him a glare.

"Daddy!" Sabrina squealed and ran into her father's arms.

"Hey baby. Now who is this Dylan. I need to beat his little butt," Sabrina giggled at Xavier's threat.

"He told me that I have cooties and I was too ugly to have a mate," Sabrina began to cry again. She buried her face in Xavier's chest.

I could see Xavier fuming after hearing this, "You're the most beautiful little girl there is. Any boy would be lucky to have you as their mate. I bet Dylan has warts," he said, trying to calm the crying five year old down. Sabrina laughed and poked Xavier in the chest.

"Daddy!"

"He also has big smelly feet and hairy ears," Sabrina went into a laughing fit.

"Am I bootyful?" Luke came into the room with markers smeared all over his face, mimicking makeup.

Xavier chuckled, "You sure are, Luke."

Sabrina really was beautiful. She had soft dirty blonde curls and big blue eyes that had anyone wrapped around her cute little finger, especially Xavier. He would do anything for her. She was a Daddy's Girl.

Luke, however, looked nothing like Sabrina. He had a full head of fluffy brown hair and deep brown eyes.

Dylan was Ryder and Leila's son. He was born a few months before Luke and Sabrina.

Luke usually hung around me. I guess you could call him a Mama's Boy.

To me, our family was perfect. Sure, we had our ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

So that's it! That's the end of The Alpha's Princess. Not bad for my first book, I have to say. There might be a sequel in the future, but not now. I'm trying to start another book, so I'm concentrating on that right now. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!

-Mack

Also I wrote this book when I was literally 12, if you want to read a read a saucy bad-boy romance, check out my new book "Taming the Street Racer"!!