Chapter 24- Wednesday Part 3

Xavier's P.O.V

After killing Cade and Alyssa, I started running out of the cell.

But before I knew it, ten guards had me surrounded.

"You three!" One man pointed to two other men, "Bring him to a cell and keep him there until further instructed. Marcus! Keep them in line."

They did as they were told.

They took me to another cell and sat me down in the chair.

I watched the two guards stand still, like sculptures, beside me. They didn't even bother to tie me down, they just figured I'd be scared shitless and wouldn't do anything. But they we're wrong.

I would do anything for my princess.

Aidan sensed that the guards were newly turned vampires, meaning they were wild, yet weak. That would be used to my advantage.

Marcus exited the room to take a shit, so he gave the guards other guards instructions for controlling me.

When he finally left the room, Aidan and I had a plan. There was a 99.9% chance it would fail. But Aidan insisted on holding onto that 0.1%.

I sat quietly for a few seconds. When I sensed that they were on edge, I jerked my left hand to the side. As I expected, the guards ran at lighting fast speed over to me. One of them grabbed my left arm and twisted it at a weird angle.

"Listen, pretty boy, your life is at stake right now. So I suggest you calm the fuck down and cooperate so we can figure everything out. Or else, we will kill Mikayla." I guessed that they thought that I thought Mikayla was still captive, but I knew better.

But Aidan still took offense.

He took complete control after those four threatening words. Aidan grabbed the guards hand with his right hand and snapped his wrist. For a millisecond, the second guard was in shock, but soon attacked. One guard punched our stomach in an effort to push us down. We only stumbled a bit. Aidan kicked the guard in his prized jewels, knocking him to the ground. Then he, grabbed the other guy's forearm. As a wild instinct, the guard thrashed his arm around, trying to get loose. But adrenaline rushed through our body and Aidan flipped the guy over.

It's weird how the guards aren't armed with guns.

I was corrected once I heard a click next to my ear. Cold metal was pressed to my temple, daring me to make another move.

"Well, we warned you," he chuckled.

The other guard laughed, "He sure beat your ass, Larry."

Larry. What a stupid-ass name for a stupid-ass fucking face.

"Wow, says the one who got knocked over by a kick to his balls," Larry shot back.

"That shit fucking hurts, man," to prove his point, he ran up behind Larry and kicked him in his balls.

Larry collapsed, holding them.

Are these guys that fucking stupid? Without the gun pressed to my head, I turned around and picked up the gun. I kicked Larry hard on the ribs. With the other guard unarmed, I had the upper hand. In honor of Mikayla's father, I shot the guard. Not in his head, but his foot. He, too, collapsed onto the floor. To make them twins, I shot Larry in the foot, too. I dragged them to the same spot and stood over their writhing bodies.

"Bye, ass-fucks," with that, I turned into my wolf and raced upstairs and out the door