Chapter 14- Saturday Part 2

Xavier's P.O.V

I entered my office and picked up my phone.

It rang a few times before the man answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is Alpha Xavier speaking," I greeted. It made my blood boil from just hearing his shitty voice.

"Hello, Alpha. What could I do for you today?"

"I would like you and your children to come down to my office immediately."

"Derek and Ashley?"

"Yes..them," I was disgusted by his shitty children.

If it were up to me, I would rip their heads out of their sockets. But I knew Mikayla would not appreciate that ferocious side of me. So, I have decided to exile them from the pack. Therefore, making them petty rogues.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," I ordered.

The 35-ish man walked in, followed by the disgraces he calls his kids.

"Sit," I demanded.

They obliged.

I saw Ashely making flirty expressions at me. I shot her a death glare.

"Many pack members do not know this, but I have found my mate."

Ashely's eyes lit up and she discreetly fixed her hair.

"I believe that Derek and Ashely have already met her."

They stared at me with confused expressions.

"You know, long and wavy brown hair. About 5'4. Gorgeous as can be."

They still we're clueless.

"Maybe this will ring a bell. 10:15 this morning, she was found beaten and bruised on the forest floor. On her left side was a gash were a stiletto had stabbed her. She recalls that two siblings had attacked her and left her to die. She also recalls that the male's name was Derek."

Their faced turn bright red.

"Sh-she is your mate?" Derek stuttered out.

"YES SHE IS MY FUCKING MATE!" I roared at them.

"Alpha, they had no idea. It does not seem fair to hold them accountable for this," Their sorry excuse of a father reasoned.

"Oh shut up, Andrew. I'm tired of your bullshit. All three of you have been nothing but a problem in this pack. Derek and Ashley injuring their Luna crosses the fucking line!" Aidan had full control and I was worried he would tear off their heads.

"We are so sorry, Alpha," Ashley stuttered. Tears were streaming down her make-up slathered face.

"SORRY DOESNT FUCKING CUT IT."

I ran a hand through my hair, "You fucking beat up your Luna for showing affection toward me. What sorry excuse of a werewolf are you?" I sneered.

"If it weren't for your Luna Mikayla, you would be torn apart by my bare hands by now. But I have decided to just exile you from the Blood Mountains Pack."

"Alpha, the injuries couldn't have been that bad. This is a bit of an overreaction, don't you think?" Derek said.

Aidan was angered by this. He took control and marched right over to Derek. He wrapped both hands around his tense neck and, with one flick of the wrist, snapped that motherfucker's neck.

Andrew and Ashley looked at us with horrified expressions.

"Would you care to meet the same fate as Derek?" I snarled, reigning Aidan in.

"What the fuck?! You just twisted my son's neck, you monster!" Andrew unexpectedly ranted.

I lifted my eyebrows in surprise, but Aidan took it as a challenge.

"I don't know it you realized it, but even if your son had plucked a hair from her beautiful head, he would have met the exact same fate," I explained, darkly.

"Bu-," I cut the asshole off by punching him hard across his face. He was knocked to the ground, cold.

"Get out before I fucking kill you!" I yelled at Ashley.

The blonde scampered out of the room. I ran a hand through my hair, trying to calm myself down. I opened the door back up and dragged Andrew and Derek's cold bodies out into the hallway.

When I shut the door to my office, the phone rang again.

I picked it up angrily, "Hello?"

"Hello, Alpha. Alyssa is on the line for you."

I groaned. "Thank you." I waited as he put Alyssa on the phone.

"Hello, baby," she purred.

"Hello," I put on the fakest happy voice I could.

"So, I saw you and your little mate kiss today. It was quite sweet, actually."

My eyes widened.

"What do you want, Alyssa?" I growled.

"Oh, don't worry. I wish you good luck in your perfect little relationship. Oh, that is until we kidnap your precious little mate. But I'll give you a little time to spend with her before we destroy her life along with your's. After that, we can finally be together."

"You. Wouldn't. Fucking. Dare," I said, menacingly.

"Oh but I would, my dear Alpha. You broke the wrong treaty, Xavier. The wrong treaty." She laughed before hanging up.

I slammed the phone down and rubbed my face with my hands.

My life is screwed up. But only one thin was on my mind;

Protect Mikayla.

*
**
*
Mikayla's P.O.V

It took all my willpower to step out of the luxurious shower. It was one of those huge showers. It was about as big as my old room. Not only was there a nozzle that sprayed it out, but there was also a setting where there would be water falling from the ceiling. It could be a light drizzle or it could soak you. Not to mention, you could make it pour a shit ton of water.

I had it on that setting and set it to hot water.

It was absolutely amazing.

I couldn't wait until Xavier and I made love inside it again.

I laid on our bed and flipped through a magazine. I can't believe Kim Kardashian went blonde.

Suddenly, four huge men barged into the room. They picked my up and carried me out of the room.

I squirmed and wiggled, trying to escape their steel grip.

"PUT ME DOWN! HELP!"

"STOP! STOP! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I yelled.

They led me down into basement. They threw me into a large cell, closed the door, and locked it.

"We are sorry, Luna." They threw me a sympathetic glance and walked back upstairs.

I took in my surroundings. It was actually a tiny room. It was floored with a think white carpet. There was a twin sized bed in the corner with a fluffy white comforter. There was a small room with a shower, sink, and a toilet.

What the fuck?

Someone entered the basement and stood in front of my cell.

It was none other than Xavier.