Chapter 21- Tuesday Part 2

Xavier's P.O.V

"I think I'm pregnant," as soon as Mikayla said those four words, Aidan howled in joy.

"Really?" I walked over to the bars.

"Yeah. I have a massive headache and I have been craving weird foods," she hung her head down and covered her face with her hands.

I started to hear her soft sobs.

"What are you crying about?" It confused me that she was crying over such great news.

"We've been together for less than a fucking month and I'm already pregnant. You're not going to want me," she started sobbing.

"No, no. Princess, I will love you no matter what. I'm overjoyed to know that you're carrying my pup. You're going to make a great Luna and mother. And hopefully, someday you'll be my wife. The only thing I'm mad about is Case abusing you while you are pregnant. I'll wring his fucking neck just for touching you."

A small smile made a way onto her face, making me happy.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Just then, Alyssa burst into Mikayla's cell.

"So it's true. We have managed to capture the big bad Alpha and his slut of a mate. What a prize," she smirked.

I stood up and barred my teeth at her.

"Bad wolfie. I'm just here to help your mate. I hear that she suffered from a gunshot to the leg. How terrible," she put on a fake sad face.

"Get away from her!" Aidan started to take control as Alyssa started to walk toward our mate.

"Oh, be quiet." She brought her wrist up to her mouth and tore her skin open with her elongated fangs.

She shoved her wounded wrist up to Mikayla's mouth.

"Drink, bitch," she demanded. Mikayla immediately started to drown Alyssa's wrist of blood.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She pulled back her wrist. Mikayla fell back onto the floor, unconscious.

"What did you do to her?!"

"Vampire blood makes wounds heal faster. She'll be out for a few hours. Besides, it's no fun to torture her if she can't stand. Cade and I will be back to torture her." She walked out.

I just stared at my unconscious mate, wondering why I had to drake her into this mess. She could be signing up for classes at her dream college. Not here, battered and pregnant. But since I have already claimed her, I love her with all my heart and do anything in my power to protect her.