Tell Me Pretty Lies [Kirikami]

Tell me pretty lies, look me in the face. Tell me that you love me even if it's fake 'cause I don't fucking care at all...

Denki Kaminari couldn't remember how he'd got himself into this situation in the first place. One moment he was sat in his apartment pretending to study for his upcoming exam but instead was playing video games with Sero; and the next his phone was buzzing like crazy with the notifications of his high school classmates wanting to organise a spontaneous meet up at Yaomomo's place. Sero had asked him if he wanted to go, and although it was a question that he could easily say no to, it seemed more like a statement and Denki felt he had no choice but to agree to the party.

He and Sero had drove there together, hearing the bass pulsing of loud music thousands of miles before they even reached the house. Lights were flashing all different colours and as they pulled up Denki suddenly felt sick with anxiety. Parties just weren't really his place anymore. But nonetheless, Sero had dragged the unwilling bean to the front door while he protested, making up any excuse until the door opened and he had nowhere else to run to.

Just over half the class had actually decided to show up, and now Denki was admittedly regretting all his life choices. Yaomomo's parents were out so naturally that meant only one thing: a house of irresponsible and wasted as fuck teenagers.

Denki tried to hide in a corner but unfortunately he was spotted by the rest of his friends, Kirishima waving him over to where he, Mina, Bakugo and Midoriya were sat. The electric blonde almost did a double take as he saw how Kirishima had clearly put in an effort to get dressed for the party (something he didn't do often) but damn he looked good. And that was why he had to get away from this party as soon as possible. But trust Sero, the one guy who knew about Denki's love situation, to drag him over to Kirishima and his horrid demise.

"You guys made it!" The red head practically yelled; his words instantly drowned by the blaring speakers. He greeted them each with a hug; Denki internally screaming, more than certain Kirishima would be able to feel his heart pounding out his chest. And he didn't help things when he came really close to Kaminari to speak to him as the music was swallowing everything.

"Hey, I'm glad you made it, man!"

Denki tried not to blush from the very little distance between them. "Oh r-really?"

Kirishima nodded, smiling his usual wide toothy grin. "Yeah, we haven't hung out in ages!"

"Oh, sorry, man. Just struggling with schoolwork, y'know!"

Bullshit. Denki had never really payed much attention to his academic studies though he thought he really should, but he couldn't tell Kirishima the real reason he's been avoiding him for a while now. Just one look into those beautiful crimson eyes and Denki was a total goner. A blushing, stuttering mess.

"Whooooo! Gather round everyone, we're gonna play a game! Who's up for spin the bottleeee?" An incredibly drunk Hagakure squealed, tripping over half the furniture in the room with two glasses of god knows what in each hand.

Denki's heart flipped in his chest anxiously at the name of that dreaded game. "Okay, I'm leaving!" He began, turning on his heel and walking away from the increasing group circle on the ground but a hand on his collar stopped him.

"Nope, you're comin with me!" And before he knew it he was being dragged to the crowd of kids by Mina. He yelped in protest and tried scurrying away but to no prevail as Sero came and helped pull their unwilling friend to the game of death. Denki pouted like a little child as he was seated between the two and left with no other option but to face his horrible fate once again. Mina giggled at his childish behaviour, Sero sticking his tongue out at Denki in response to his protests and whines.