Chapter Forty-Five : Handmade Heaven

Start from the beginning

"What do you say we get these boys feed while Juliana feeds Naree?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, let's go to the kitchen." Daniel answered.

==•==•==

—24th November 2020

"This is photo is for Granny since this year we may not spend Christmas with her for the first time ever so this needs to be perfect." Juliana said as she watched as everyone tried to get in place.

Juliana has gathered the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of Queen Elizabeth II to take a Christmas photo which would be sent out as a Christmas card to the Queen as they may not be spending together as a whole family since the Queen is permanently living at Windsor Castle.

"Can I hold the baby?" Charlotte asked as she stared at Naree in Juliana's arms.

"Yes, you can but first we need to sit down." Juliana answered as she lead Charlotte over to the couch.

Charlotte climbed onto the couch and sat closely to Juliana and waited for Juliana to place Naree in her arms.

"She's pretty." Charlotte said, when Juliana placed Naree in her arms.

Charlotte kissed Naree's forehead.

Catherine took a quick photo and smiled.

"I think Charlotte is really happy to have another girl around." Catherine said.

"I think so too. She asks to hold her every few minutes." Juliana said.

"Once again, Juliana, I have to say this was a great idea. Everyone is excited to do something special for Granny and I think this year, William and I will use the photo as our Christmas card." Catherine said.

"Great minds think alike because Daniel and I were thinking the same." Juliana said.

"Maybe everyone should do it." Catherine said.

"Yeah, we all could use different photos of the group." Juliana said.

"Okay, ladies it's time to get this show on the road." Harry said, walking in with Archie who started reaching out for Catherine.

Catherine smiled and grabbed him.

"Hello, Archie." Catherine cooed as Archie smiled.

"Have you guys figured out our Christmas plans?" Harry asked.

"Nope, we're still waiting on Granny to make the final decision before we make any permanent plans." Juliana answered as Naree started to cry.

Harry quickly picked Naree and cradling her in his arms.

"Uncle Harry is here, Lily." Harry cooed.

"Come on let's get this photoshoot started before all these kids have a huge meltdown." Catherine said.

"There's so much kids now." Harry said.

"And soon we'll have two more joining the crew." Juliana said.

"God help us all." Harry said.

==•==•==

"Junsu!" Savannah exclaimed as she picked him up and carried him over to the other children.

Junsu laughed when Savannah put him down next to Archie, who was standing up and holding onto George.

"Archie, can you walk?" George asked.

Archie smiled.

"You have to make him walk." Mia said.

"I want to play with Naree." Charlotte said.

"She's a baby, she can't play yet." George said.

Louis walked over to Charlotte and handed her a book.

"You want me to read?" Charlotte asked.

"Yeah." Louis answered as he climbed into her lap.

"Story time." Isla said.

"James, can you read this to us?" Charlotte asked as she handed the book to James.

"Sure." James answered as he took the book from Charlotte.

All the children sat down around James to listen to him read, Lily and Bear.

==•==•==

"We need to do this more often." Zara said as all the adults sat in the dining room, talking.

"Maybe, we all could spend Christmas here." Sofia said, looking at Juliana and Daniel.

Daniel shrugged and Juliana smiled.

"We were actually going to suggest we host Christmas here with everyone but only if Granny can't make it to Sandringham." Juliana said.

"I'm in." Peter said.

Everyone agreed to let Juliana and Daniel host Christmas this year.

"How did you guys come up with the name, Naree?" Mike asked.

"Naree means Lily in Korean. We wanted something unique and we loved it since the moment we found out we were having a girl." Daniel answered.

"Yeah, it stuck with us the whole pregnancy so when we saw her, we knew that was her name." Juliana said.

"Have you two thought about your wedding plans?" Edward asked.

"I think like any engaged couple we would like to get married as soon as possible but the future is unpredictable." Juliana answered.

"Do you guys ever think about just eloping?" Beatrice asked.

"I mean at the beginning, we did but we changed our minds because we wanted all our families and friends to be there." Daniel answered.

"I know it's been annoying not have everything go has planned." Eugenie said.

"Definitely but everything happens for a reason." Juliana said.