Graduation-FB

Dedicated to all of the seniors graduating this year. Great job class of 2020!
_____________________

   "Ferris Bueller," the principal called his name

   "Ferris Bueller," the principal called his name. Ferris began to walk up onto the stage, grabbed his hat, and tossed it to Cameron. He then did a cartwheel across the stage, and caught his hat, which had been thrown back to him as his friends cheered him on. Jeanie just rolled her eyes. He shook the principal's hand and was handed his diploma. He changed the tassel from one side to the other and punched the air.

   "Wooo!" He screamed, running off the stage dramatically.

   "Only Ferris Bueller," someone whispered.

   "Cameron Frye," the principal eventually announced. Cameron walked up on stage completely normally. The opposite of his best friend. When he was walking off, he started to run and high-fived all of the front row, making Ferris laugh an give him a thumbs up.

   "Sloane Peterson," he said. She strutted the stage like it was a cat walk and flipped her hair back, then flipped the tassel. She winked at Ferris as he laughed and she walked off, heels clicking.

   "Ladies and gentleman, the graduates of Glenbrook High!" The class cheered and jumped up, throwing their hats into the air.
_______________________
Who would read a sandlot fic?