Clouds-M.J.F/T.P

I wasn't planning on writing many Oneshots about real people but they are the only ones that get any reads so here you go I guess 😂 please vote!
_____________________

I wasn't planning on writing many Oneshots about real people but they are the only ones that get any reads so here you go I guess 😂 please vote!_____________________

Once both of the candidates for the character of Ellen were done reading for the part, the casting directors pulled Michael aside.

"Alright Mike. Which one do you think would make the best Ellen?" They asked. Michael thought about it.

"Well I really liked both of them. But that Tracy was amazing," Michael said.

   "Alright that settles it then. Tracy Pollan will play Alex's love interest."

   On the first day of shooting, the two met for the first real time. Everyone and their mother could see that there was something between them. But still, they were both in separate relationships. During their first kissing scene, they both felt a sort of spark, but neither would tell the other.

"Are you sure there's nothing between you two?" One of his costars asked him. Michael rolled his eyes playfully.

"Oh come on. We're just acting!" He said, but some part of what he was saying was trying to convince himself.

"Whatever you say Mike," they replied, leaving him alone. He saw Tracy sitting alone on the set, waiting to film the next scene.

"Ready?" He asked her. She looked up from where she was going over her script and smiled.

"Definitely," she said. They set the stage and performed the scene perfectly.

"Great job everyone! That's lunch!" Their director yelled.

"Wanna go sit out back and eat?" She asked him.

"Sure. Just let me go grab my stuff," he replied. They walked behind the building and sat, pointing out what different clouds
looked like.

"That's doesn't look like a duck," she said jokingly.

"Yes it does," he said, leaning in closer to her and pointing it out. "See. There's it's wings and there's it's beak."

"Okay fine. Maybe it kinda looks like a duck," she teased.

"I'm right," he said, taking a drink of his soda and pulling his knees up towards him, wrapping his arms around them.

"This is fun," she said. He looked at her and smiled widely.

"Yeah. It is."