Wedding Part 2-Ferris/Sloane

"What did you do on your day off?" Ferris's sister asked him later that night.

"Oh you know. Baseball game. Museum. Got married. Drove around," he said. Jeanie's eyes widened.

"What!" She exclaimed, before quieting down, realizing that her parents could hear them. "Why?"

"Because we love each other," he said, still laying in his bed.

"Legally?" She asked. He nodded, still giving a smug smile.

"Mostly," he said. Jeanie slapped her head with her hand.

"Oh god you're gonna be in trouble," she said.

"Mom and dad love Sloane. They very much approve of her," he said. Jeanie looked at him in shock.

"I can't believe you did that!" She exclaimed, before quieting down again.

"Can't believe who did what?" Ferris's mom said as she walked in through the door, his dad following. Ferris gave Jeanie a look, saying to not do it.

"Ferris is married," she said. Ferris looked betrayed.

"Huh?" His dad asked.

"Yea! Ferris and Sloane got married!" She exclaimed. Ferris sat up against his headboard.

"Is this true honey?" His mom asked. Ferris shook his head.

"Well it depends on how you look at it," Ferris said. He was normally much more confident then he was now.

"Well what ways can you look at it?" His dad asked. Jeanie looked at him. If he didn't explain she would find a way to.

"Well. If you look at it as a signed marriage license and a ceremony... then yeah," he said. Suddenly, he had two adults yelling at him furiously. When it was late in the night, they told him they would pick up where they left off tomorrow. They said goodnight with tensions high and soon, Ferris was hopping into jeans and a tee shirt. He jumped out the window onto a tree and ran to Sloane's house. He grabbed a rock and tossed it at Sloane's window. When nothing happened, he tossed another. Her light turned on and he saw the window open.

   "Hi," she said quietly. He smiled.

   "Hi," he said. He climbed up the pipe that led to her room and she helped him in through her window. He hopped down and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to him. He leaned down and kissed her thoroughly. She smiled and hugged him tightly. He picked her up bridal style, causing her to laugh into his shoulder. He set his finger on his lips to hint quiet. Turning on the lamp next to her bed, he set her down and sat next to her against the headboard. He set his arm around her and she leaned closer to him. He kissed her hair.

   "What's going on?" She asked.

   "My parents found out. They aren't very happy," he said. She wrapped her arms around his waist.

   "They'll probably tell my parents," she said. "That's okay. I don't regret anything."

   "Really?"

   "Yeah. What are they going to do make us get a divorce?" She asked. He laughed lightly and quietly.

   "I think it'll be okay," he said. "Sloane?"

   "That's my name."

   "How many kids do you want?" He asked her, still staying quiet.

   "Three," she said. "Two boys and a girl."

   "I think I can do that," he said, kissing her. Soon, he saw the sun begin to rise. He kissed her goodbye and jumped outside, holding onto the pipe and sliding down it like a fire pole. He ran back home and slid back into his bedroom unscratched. He took a quick nap before being rudely awakened by his family. They led him downstairs to see Sloane and her parents sitting on the couch. He moved to sit next to her, and helped her toss her legs over his, tucking her body into his. Their families stared at the two with anger in their eyes.

"You got married!" Sloane's mom exclaimed angrily. The two looked at each other, nodded once, then looked back at their family.

"Yes I do believe so," Ferris said.

"Don't smart talk us son," Sloane's dad said. "You corrupted our daughter."

"Now now everyone. We have to stay calm. There's a better way to go about this," Ferris's mom said.

"Are you pregnant?" Sloane's mom asked. Sloane shook her head furiously.

"No!" Ferris and Sloane said.

"Then why did you do it?" Ferris's dad asked.

"Well I love you," Ferris said to Sloane.

"And I love you," she replied.

"So we got married," they both said at the same time. The adults and siblings in the room reacted accordingly.

"What was your plan? Get married. Move in together. Start a family. All without us knowing?"

"You guys are so stupid."

"What do we do now?"

"Hold up!" Ferris exclaimed in frustration. "We're not kids!"

"Ferris. You are going off to college soon. And Sloane will stay here. What do you do then huh?"

"Long distance marriage? He can go here? We'll figure it out," Sloane said.

"That right my beautiful wife," he said looking at her fondly. She looked up at him.

"Of course it is my lovely husband," she said.

"Cut it out. You're gonna make us barf," Jeanie said.

"This is ridiculous. What do we do?" Ferris's mom asked.

"We're adults. We can decide for ourselves what we want to do," Sloane said.

"Not while you're under our care you can't," her dad said before grabbing her wrist and pulling her out the door. She pulled her arm away and ran back to Ferris, jumping into his arms.

"I love you," she said into his shoulder. He lifted her slightly off the ground.

"I love you too."