We Have a Problem-BTTF

At seven o'clock on a Friday night, the McFly family heard a hard pounding on their front door. Confused, George McFly opened the door. Two tall, teenage boys walked right past him.

"Marty," they said at the same time. Marty looked up from the dinner table and stared at the two.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" He asked them.

"Jules," one said, pointing at himself.

"Verne," the other said doing the same. Marty's eyes widened.

"Holy shit," he said, standing up and walking towards the boys. They gave quick hugs to each other. His family stared at the three. What was happening?

"We have a problem," Verne said.

"The machine broke down," Jules said next, hinting towards the time machine. Marty grabbed his wallet off of the counter and the three walked out the door. They walked to Doc's abandoned house, and he saw them.

   "Doc!" Marty exclaimed. Doc looked up from where he was working and dropped his wrench. Marty ran towards his old friend and they hugged tightly. Clara, who was wearing a very professional and modern looking pantsuit, watched fondly.

   "Hello Marty," Doc said. Marty let go and gave Clara a quick hug.

   "Ma'am," he greeted. She kissed his cheek and they separated. "So what's the issue?"

   "It just broke down. We had enough power to travel to the current year so we did," Doc said.

   "I know where the old blueprints are," Marty said. He ran into the house and to the old safe. He set the code and coughed as dust formed around him. He grabbed the three rolls of paper and ran back outside, handing them to his friends. They worked on the machine until the sun began to shine.

"We should probably stay inside and work during the night so people can't see us," Clara said. They all nodded in agreement. They walked into the house and Marty called his mom to tell her that he'd be back later that day. They took the sheets off of the couches and chairs and sat down.

   "So tell me everything," Marty said. And so they did. They told him of their travels, adventures, and near death experiences. He found out that the boys were eighteen and sixteen. He had just seen them at eight and six years old months ago.

   "Anything new here Marty?" Doc asked. He shook his head,

   "Nothing ever changes in Hill Valley," Marty said. They talked and talked, and Marty found out a lot. "Why don't you guys stay?" He asked.

"Permanently?" Jules asked. Marty nodded.

"Yea. The boys can go to school, Doc can continue his experiments, Mrs. Doc would love it here," he said.

"Tell ya what Marty," Clara said. "We'll think about it."