As you transferred the last of your energy into trying to find anything else that might possibly be out of place, your stomach loudly grumbled, jolting you out of the apparent stare-off with your apartment and fixing your attention back onto the items on your nightstand that were brought in earlier by your mysterious 'intruder'.

With no time to waste, you bolted back over to the bottle of water placed on top of your nightstand and finished it in under 10 seconds flat, immediately moving onto the breakfast sandwich perched beside it. 

God damn, water has never tasted so good!

As you nibbled on the breakfast sandwich, careful to take your time with your overly-sensitive and hungover stomach, your mind subconsciously flashed back to your lunch date with Taemin last week.

In all of your dating years, you'd never experienced something quite as perfect as that fateful afternoon.

He really did check all the boxes and did everything right.

If teen romance novels only wrote about one thing, it was always perfection.

Perfection in choosing the right place and the right words, something Taemin seemed to have down to a science.

But despite his undeniable romance-novel-like-perfection, you couldn't quite shake the feeling that you weren't wholeheartedly into him.

As your eyes flickered down to the half-eaten breakfast sandwich messily held in your hands, a thought dawned on you.

Did I really hallucinate Mr.742, when it might have actually been Taemin?

Now that you were thinking about it more clearly, the sandwich tasted an awful lot like the ones you ate with him on your lunch date a week prior.

Oh sh*t...

Immediately setting the sandwich down, you rummaged through your messy sheets in a panicked search for your phone.

Where the hell did I put it!?

If you were going to find out who was inside your apartment, the evidence was surely going to be in that god-forsaken regret-ridden device.

In a desperate attempt at finding clarity, you flung your duvet and top cover off the bed, hands feeling around for where the phone might have slipped under.

But nothing.

Groaning with frustration as you reluctantly stood back up again, you made your way over to the purse that was almost too neatly hanging on the handle of your closet.

You riffled through your handbag, taking out the many receipts and candy wrappers, before finally finding what you were looking for and falling backwards onto your bed once more.

Opening your phone onto the last screen that was used, a wall of missed incoming calls from an unknown number flooded your call history, but for some unknown reason your first and only thought went back to Mr. 742.

All of these back-and-forths will end up giving me whiplash...

In a vaguely creepy way, it appeared to make sense in your head, because it's not like this would be the first time he managed to attain your personal details, like your postal address or Instagram handle...

Super charging into his LINE conversation screen, you needed to prove it first hand.

Holding your breath when the screen finally loaded, you could at least confirm 1 thing.

The unknown number plaguing your call history surely didn't belong to him, but horror quickly settled in as you noted the dozens of call logs with 'Not Yoongi', ranging between 10 seconds to 17 minutes long.