Tick Tock goes the clock

Back at the hotel Shanna and kai lay in bed snuggled up together  wrapped in a purple shear blanket.

"kai" Shanna says as she turns over to face him. pressed together with just a couple of inches apart from each other faces. ' i know we have been together for a while, and with this whole deal with ira and her coming back to life and trying to find the guy who killed her. We never actually never had any time to ourselves in a log time"

"what do you mean? we have our alone time" he says 

"no i mean our, alone... time" she says in a seductive tone as she flexes her hips against kais waist

"oh i see, well..." kai says as he drifts off

" well what?"

"why havent you said anything about it before' i mean if you wanted all of this kai, baby you should of says something" he says in a very cocky voice causing shanna to laugh

"wow, kai you sound so sure of yourself"

"i am always sure of myself baby"  Kai lifts one harm up to grab her chin kissing her softly and the other to reach down slowly into her underwear touching her sweet spot,shanna slept in a big T-shirt bra and underwear, as his hand reaches her, she lets out a soft moan slowly flexing her hips again while he uses his skilled fingers to gently pleasure her.

Kai takes her hand out of her pants and grabs her by her waist and places her on top of him. she leans down to kiss him as he moves his hands up her back unclasping her bra clasp, he takes her shirt and her bra off leaving her with only her underwear.

Kai takes off his boxers since that was the only thing he slept in, takes her underwear off and places himself inside of her as she astride him on the bed. He moves in and out slowly and increases the speed as they are still connected, Shanna moans loudly as her lustfullness builds and builds untill its all realeased along with kai. Shanna lays her head upon kais chest and he lays one arm across her bare back,kai and shanna lay in the heat and sweat of their passions.

(if youre reading this DD youre welcome)

as the morning approaches deans wakes up and notice that i havent returned back from my walk. He gets up out of the bed and goes to the bathroom to check,not there, he goes to the loby area, not there so he decides to go to shannas and kais room across the hall and knocks. Kai answers the door.

"hey kai, you havent by any chance seen ira around have you?" Dean asks

"no i havent why? whats wrong?" kai asks souding converned

Dean sees shanna come from the bathroom and he asks her the same qyestion.

"no i havent either... did she ever say where she was going?" shanna says

"all is that she said she was going to go take a walk" he says

"why didnt you go with her?"

"she wanted to go alone, so ilet her have her space... i was already down her back watching and trying to know her every move before, so i let her have her time"

"do you wanna go ask rose to see where she might be, maybe she might know something?" shanna says

"yeah, i guess we should... besides she knows everything about this place, more than we do" he says "lets get ready then we will head out"

that early evening they whent to the loby where they spotted rose reading a book and sipping on some coffee in the loby rooms sofa.

"hi there rose" shanna says