37

Jimin takes a quick shower when they get back to the apartment. Jungkook walks into the bathroom. "Hey, are you okay with me brushing my teeth when you're showering?"

Jimin jumps a little. "Sure." He peaks past the curtain and sees Jungkook putting toothpaste on his toothbrush. "Hi."

Jungkook glances at him and chuckles. "Don't act too cute or I might join you in there."

Jimin blushes and goes back to showering and Jungkook brushes his teeth quickly. "Hey, are you almost done? I actually need to take a shower."

There's no response so he opens his mouth to say it again, but Jimin clears his throat. "You can hop in. I don't mind."

Jungkook rushes to get his clothes off and he steps into the shower. He takes in the full sight of Jimin. "Oh my god... How are you not a porn star? You.. You definitely have the body for it."

Jimin blushes and tries to cover himself up. "You said you wanted to shower, not stare at me."

Jungkook walks up to him and grabs his waist. "Oh, come on. We both know I don't actually need to shower."

Jimin's blush deepens. "Kookie, we can't do anything when your brother's home."

Jungkook kisses Jimin's neck. "We can just mess around a little bit. A little fun won't hurt anybody."

"It echoes in the bathroom and I don't want Sangjun to hear his teacher having 'fun time' with his brother. Maybe next Tuesday"

Jungkook pouts. "Deal, but I get to give you hickies."

Jimin sighs. "Fine, but make sure I can hide them. My students are like mini detectives."

-