Chapter 6

~Trevor's POV~

"Paige, get your fat ass up." I shake her awake. "Noooooo sleeeppppppp." She groans and lays down. "No, get up i'm bored!" I shake her again. "OK, fine." She gets out of bed, and starts putting on her converse. "Hey maybe we could go... swimming?" I ask her. It's 4 am...... but she doesn't know that.

"Trevor, neither of us have any clothes besides the ones we are wearing." She looks down at her purple skinny jeans, hoodie and converse. "Aw come on...please, for me?" She sighs. "OK fine, you are lucky my T shirt is long, under my hoodie." YAS VICTORY.

~Paige's POV~

We started to walk down, to the cove. "Ready? Take off your hoodie, jeans and shoes." He says, taking off his own shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. I awkwardly do what he tells me. "Batman, huh?" He says looking at my shirt. I nod sheepishly. "You know something?" He starts. "I have never actually seen you with out your hoodie on." I shrug. "I guess I just get cold easily." I lie. I hate lying to him. I hate lying to anyone. I just hate lying all together. "Oh then you would get cold if..." He pushes me into the cove. I stare through the water, at the moon. It is always so pretty in Neverland.The moon is always huge, no matter what season because we are so close to it. We are on a star after all. I fell the water shift into a splash, Trevor must have jumped it. I then felt an arm rap around my waist. Bubbles flew up to the surface as my face hit the air.

After a few moments, I felt my body hit the wet sand of the shore. "Paige? Are you OK?" Trevor asks. "I'm so sorry, are you OK?" I was to busy coughing to answer. "Ye-yes I am OK." I say in between coughs. "I'm so so so sor-" He pauses. "Paige. What the fuck is that?" "What's what?" I sit up. "On your wrist." My heart stops. "Oh um- uh....." I just sort of stare at him with wide eyes. I forgot i don't have my bracelets. "Paige. W-why would you do that to yourself?" I Stare at the ground. "Trevor, you don't understand what has happened the past 6 months. OK? Just drop it." I snap as a tear rolls down my cheek. "What did happen?" He asks me, taking my small hand and interlacing our fingers. "Please." I sigh. "OK, 6 months ago, Dad, Taylor and I were in a huge car crash. Dad died, but me and Tay made it out alive.About a week later, Taylor went missing and she was reported dead about a week ago. Mom sent me out here, and shes all depressed and I dont know what to do. I just runaway from all my problems. Trevor help me." I let go of his hand, pulled my knees to my chest and sobbed.

"Hey hey hey, Pay don't cry. Everything is going to be OK. I promise you." He puts an arm around me. "Paige, you, me, we will make it through all of this. You are a beautiful girl. You don't need to do those things to yourself." He tilts my head so i'm looking at him. "You will be fine." I sigh. "Thanks Trevy. " He comes in for a hug. "Can we hug when we are both wearing pants?" He starts to laugh. "Sure, lets go."

~Jc's POV~ (Noonish)

"Hey, Connor, have you seen Trevor, or Paige?" I ask as I come into the living room. "Uh, no I think they are still sleeping." He says, I relax a little. "Oh ok." He snickers a little. "What's so funny, Franta?" He tries to hold in laughs. "N-no reason. You are just acting protective. " He holds in a few more laughs. "Excuse me, this is my little sister, who is 16, with Trevor, who is also 16. Male and Female." Connor shakes his head at me. "Dude, calm down, nothing will happen, ok?" "Ok fine." I walk out of the room, grab rasta and ride down to taco bell.

Why would everyone keep Taylor and Dad's situation from me? I mean, I am a part of the family. Even though Tay and Pay usually live in Texas, and I live in Cali, I need to know these things. My father and 10 year old sister died. Like what the hell?!

"OW!" I hear a high pitched voice scream. "MY FOOT! OW!" I look down at the side walk, to see a girl maybe, around 11, holding her foot. "Oh my god, did I run over your foot?" I get off rasta and sit next to her on the pavement. When she looks up, her eyes get wide. "Oh my gosh you're Jc Caylen." She says. "Yeah I am, What's your name?" I respond."Oh um I'm Eileen." She answers. "Hey Eileen, want a picture. I feel bad about your foot." She nods really fast. "Haha nice phone case." I say looking at her 5 Seconds Of Summer phone case. She takes the phone case and attempts to stand up. "Here let me help you." I gently grab her arm and helps her up. "Do you need help walking?" She shakes her head. "No, I don't live to far from here. I can walk." She replies. "Let me walk with you. Im not letting you walk alone." We start to walk down the sidewalk. "So how old are you, sweetie." I ask. "I'm 11." she replied, trying to walk. We soon get to a house, that is maybe a block away.

A boy runs out. "Eileen?! Are you OK?" He asks. "Kevin, I am fine." She replies. "Hi, Im her older brother..." He says looking at me. "Is she OK?" "Yes, I am fine thank you very much." Eileen says, then she turns to me. "Thanks Jc. And thanks for the picture." "No problem. Im sorry about your foot." I say looking down. "Its OK. Ill see you around." The two then walk inside.