Ch 27|The Breaking Point

Start from the beginning

Turning off the lights, I clicked on the play button on my computer, and sat down next to jimin, pulling a yellow blanket over the two of us, handing him a bag of chips I had sneaked in during preparation for the date itself. The movie I had chosen, The Lion King, played to everything Jimin liked, since it was one; a cute cartoon, two; had a little action, three; had a love story and four; funny moments and a happy ending.

And soon, he was engrossed in the movie, hissing as Scar pushed Mufasa off the ridge, and burying his head in my shirt while the cartoon lion hurtled to his death. I on the other hand, was engrossed in how beautiful Jimin looked in the dim light, and was having the best time cooing at his adorable little gasps and dramatic reactions.

I was, as my hyung had so conveniently described during one of my visits; whipped.

It was now that I learned that Jimin caught onto lyrics and dialogues soon, because he was singing along to hakunamatata, ever since the song played once and only once during the entire movie.

And as the credits rolled a short while after, when the movie ended, he broke out in a small shower of claps, instantly asking me, "Is there a sequel?"

There was, but I wasn't going to tell him that. I was the one supposed to be getting attention, not some red haired cartoon lion who was, by the way, married and newly a parent. "Wow Min you're officially jealous of a cartoon lion" my mind mocked as I told Jimin, "I dunno love, maybe there is, I didn't check,"

"It should, this is  a good movie," he said, snuggling closer, putting his hand inside the now empty bag of chips and pouting.  "We're out of chips," He stated, throwing the bag down onto the floor. I decided I would clean up before we went back up, but hummed in response.

"You're good at dates," He said, turning himself to face me, and I gave him a smug smile, making him laugh. He leaned up to give me a kiss, and I obliged, happy at the little reward.  Feeling particularly playful, I kept him glued to me, moving particularly slowly against his lips, pulling him onto my lap. I slip my hands under his t shirt, making him squirm, my cold hands contrasting with his warm body as he blindly began sliding my jacket down my shoulders. Out of the corner of my half closed eyes, I noticed that he wasn't smoking yet, and proceeded to trail my lips down his neck, make him exhale, and tilt his head, allowing me more access.

Lowering him down to the seat, we continued to kiss, completely abandoning the date, losing ourselves in the moment. 

"Jimin?"I began against his lips.

"Mmm?"

"I love you,"

"Mmhmm I love you too," He said, beginning to grind up to my hips, which I did not know was possible, and making me go through all nine stages of heaven. Nine? I wasn't sure about the number, but where the highest point of heaven was, I was there.

His hands began to unbuckle my belt, accidentally coming into contact with my half hard junior, making me inhale sharply, and move a little, hungry for a little friction.

My belt was now off, and he had moved to the buttons on my pants, and realizing where this was going, I abruptly pulled away, making him pout.

"Why are you always like that?"

"I don't want you to regret anything,"

"I'm not, I promise, now just please?" He said, kissing up my neck.

"No, Jimin,"I said, attempting to see ration through everything else that I was feeling.

"Hyungie~"

"Love, it's too much for you," I said, showing him logic, sex would be way too much strain for him to handle.

He looked at me, eyes completely back to normal again. "I know hyung, I just don't care, I want this,"