Ch 21| Kiss You

"Just to see how it feels" the words echoed through my head. It seemed innocent, those words, there was no harm in finding out. "Just kiss him Yoongi, it's just to find out," My heart tempted me, pushing against my rib cage, giving enough momentum to pull my numb body upwards towards the beautiful boy's face.

It was just to find out.

Our lips connected at their own accord, trembling, uncertain at first, but soon relaxing against each other. My eyes fluttered shut as I inhaled sharply, leaning over, pulling him into myself as much as I could, moving my lips against his own as softly as possible, still afraid in the back of my mind that he would break if I exerted the slightest bit of pressure. 

felt him relax, hands finding a home nestling in my hair, as he picked up the pace himself, and attempted to erase the non existent space between us.

It was comfortable against Jimin's lips, nothing heated, nothing passionate, just comfortable. And every movement sent tingles down my spine, and my mind filled with Jimin, Jimin and Jimin only.

And to me, it turned into something way more than a "finding out what it feels like" kiss. I knew I was in trouble, but my heart felt so right that all that didn't bother me even in the slightest degree. I savored the taste of him against me, cherishing the feeling I was afraid I wouldn't experience again.

And when I finally pulled away, I felt him pull upwards a bit towards me,and a small spark of hope ignited within my core. Maybe he did share the same wave of feelings that I did. Maybe, just maybe, he would want to kiss me again, as something more.

I sat on my knees, shifting from my place above him so that he could properly sit up. He sat cross legged in front of me, hair a bit messed up, lips glistening ever so temptingly, and shy eyes looking at me from behind his cheeks which were dusted a slight pink. I thought he looked like an angel.

"Hyung..." He whispered, voice shaking, brittle and vulnerable. I couldn't place whether it was a good type of insecure, or the type that lead to "I'm sorry but..."

"Are you mad?" He asked in a small voice, lifting his eyes fully to meet mine.

My world stopped at his question for no reason, but to be fair, I was going through a massive system malfunction at that moment.

"Jimin no, why would I ever be mad at you?" I asked, placing my hand cautiously over his.

"Cuz... cause I asked you to kiss me, and I probably wasn't even good, and you don't wanna do it again, but I wanna kiss yo-" I cut him off with pressing my lips on his. He stilled for all but a moment, but soon I felt his lips curve into a smile against mine, hands going around my neck while I hugged him into my body.

"Pabo" I mumbled into the kiss, cupping his cheeks with much care.

He smiled through the tears that began to trace down his face, and I pressed our foreheads together, before bringing him into a warm hug. "My Mochi Minnie" I whispered into his ear, and he giggled slightly, and whispered back "My kitty Yoonie"

My heart was gone with his cuteness, and I kept him close to me, treasuring the precious boy that I could call mine. I found myself smiling a genuine, happy smile in a long time.

"I wanna take a nap hyung. Still too tired," He said against my chest, and curled up back into the sheets. I nodded, leaning over and pressing a kiss on top of his head. "'kay, I'm gonna go get a bottle of water and something for you to eat okay?" I said, running my fingers through his irresistible hair and getting up from the bed.

I left the room on cloud nine.

Jimin was mine, and mine to protect.

*