Epilogue: The Happily Ever After In Real Life

Wellz, here's the last update ever on this story. I'll make it as long as possible, as I hate to see this story come to an end. :( This has been a beautiful journey for me, not only with upgrading my writing, but I feel like I've bonded with my semi-author career. You guys made this so much easier for me to improve in, which your encouraging comments and votes, I just wanted to say thank you once again. All of you guys are truly appreciated.

Kitten Marie out.
************

Epilogue: The Happily Ever After In Real Life

Louis' P.O.V

I nervously stood off to the right of the priest, bouncing on the balls of my feet. My nerves were jittery, a never ending swarm of butterfly cells floating around in my stomach. If I weren't still standing, I couldn't sworn I'd rubbed a hole into the floor.

I carefully readjusted my tie for the millionth time, I absolutely had to look perfect.

"Calm down, mate. You look just fine, quit fiddling with it or it's going to fall off." Sasuke chided, slapping my hands away and placing his hands on my shoulders.

"What if he changes his mind? What if he runs away? Oh my God, what if he's already left the courthouse?" I wailed, tears surfacing at the pit of my eyes.

"One would think you were the bride by the way your acting. Louis, you know he loves you and he would do anything for you, right?" He asked, a single brow raised in question.

"Well of course, but-" I started but was cut off.

"You know he'd die for you, or even take a knife for you, right?" He asked.

"I think you mean bullet, but yes, I know." I answered, a small smile coming on.

"That's besides the point," he chortled, "you know this. He loves you more than hot chocolate, and I think we both more how much he loves that shit."

Sasuke blushed when the priest cleared his throat, mumbling a quick, "apologies sir."

The priest nodded and went back to his bible, looking for the right page.

I chuckled, "yeah, I know."

"Good. Now chill, you're making me nervous and I'm not even the one getting married." He proclaimed, the blush fading but still visible.

"Yet." I whispered.

"Tck, technicalities." He grumbled, the blush returning full force this time.

Jared's P.O.V

Naruto brushed off my shoulders, flicking away imaginary dust.

"Naru, this is the sixth time you've 'dusted' me off, I think you've got it all off." I emphasized the word dusted, my irritation growing.

"I'm sorry, it's just....I'm so nervous for you. You seem like you're so ready for this, I can't even fathom why you're so....so calm." He stressed.

"I swear you're acting like this is your wedding." I muttered, laughing a little, "if this is how you act now, how are you going to act when it's your own."

He blushed and shook his head at me, a sheepish look on his face.

"I can see it in the paper now, 'Beware: Bridezilla Naru On The Loose.' I can see a picture of you with a scowl on your face, glaring at some poor soul for getting the wrong colored flowers." I giggled, placing the palm of my hand across my mouth.

"Whatever." He mumbled, blushing like mad.

"This is why you're my maid of honor." I said, dodging his slap to my arm.