Chapter 143: Warm Day, Warm Hearts (EP. 01)

A/N: It's Aiden's 23rd birthday and here's a present for you guys:

*Recaps back to Chapter 70: I Am Found* *Just look at the way she stares at him*

• Aiden's birthday month is November, and I don't care if it's still May.

- clears throat - Okay, so here we go, birthday chapter in 3, 2, 1...
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟓𝐭𝐡 | 𝐀𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 |  𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Hi."

"Hey, lovely."

She chuckled softly and trailed up her hands to caress his dark hair, blue eyes clearly in awe by how much of an Adonis he looked like seven o'clock in the morning. He looked up at her flawless face in a lazy trance, watching how she gazed at him back with an equally admiring manner.

Everything started not just with a certain translucent cape, but also with that 'too good to be true' pair of glossy sapphire orbs.

"Doesn't this bring back some memories?" He groggily murmured to the skin of her cheek

"Doesn't this bring back some memories?" He groggily murmured to the skin of her cheek. The ice queen giggled and nodded in agreement, "You still remember?" She queried, astounded by the fact that he could still recall that one glorious time.

"Of course," Aiden finally sat, arms supporting to lift himself up so he could cradle her body on his lap, "Green meets blue for the first time, eh?"

Elsa could only smile lovingly. Indeed, it had always been green meets blue. She placed her head on the crook of his neck while her legs lay still next to each of his, and for a momentous second, she didn't want to let go.

She pulled away for the shortest while and brought her lips near his ear, before whispering breathlessly, "Happy birthday, handsome."

Like the flames, a grin lit up the fire king's features. He emerged from his lazy position and slipped away from the bed, leaving his wife startled as he scooped her up into his brawny arms.