Ch. 59- No Brain Cells Gang

(A/N: Touya do be lookin like dis now doe. 😳)

-----------------------------------------------------

Aizawa's POV

"I thank you all for staying up on such short notice, even after the events that ocurred today." Never before have I felt so tired, which is really saying something. With the supply of adrenaline that was formerly coursing through my body now completely exhausted, and the bags under my eyes stinging more than Hizashi's after hours of crying from some new K-Drama, I was in all too new states of misery. Not to mention my students and sons were almost murdered today.

However, I know I'm not alone. I look around the rickety coffee table Hizashi and I hold in out dorm at my colleagues and see their faces contorted into those of despair. While Ectoplasm and Snipe had their masks and helmets on, I could feel the sorrow and exhaustion radiating from them.

"I understand that, at the scene of the crime, Cementoss, you recovered the car that rammed us over the bridge?" I forcefully crane my head over to where Cementoss sat, not making the slightest effort to hide the pure tired in my voice. With his forehead flat on the table still, Cementoss answers with a yawn.

"Yes, I did. Luckily..." he yawns again. "The license plate was in tact.. somewhat, and we could get a proper read on the address of whoever rammed into class A's bus." He pulls out his phone and slides it over to me, still face down.

The screen was already on, showing the address of our culprit and what their home/hideout looked like.

"Doesn't it look familiar?" Snipe was much better at concealing his emotions through voice, although there was a slight drag and drawl to it. Then again, he's a cowboy, so it's natural-ish.

"Snipe... you think I'm in a comprehensive state right now? I may as well be dead." My eyebags (probably) darkened with every word. He laughs.

How the fuck do you have the energy to laugh?

Gimme.

"It's one of the suspected hideouts of the Shie Hassaikai. When we were first trying to track down Overhaul to save Eri, this was on the map." He takes Cementoss's phone back and sends me the link to the address, the buzz of my phone just barely felt through my pocket.

"If... If it's one of the Shie Hassaikai bases... then... could it be Overhaul? Or.." Nemuri is having trouble speaking with how slow her brain is. There's tears streaming down her face from how much she's been yawning. "..Or maybe an organization trying to follow in their footsteps?"

"I think at least Overhaul's back. Remember when the original attack on Class A happened, the one that killed Ojirou? Well, one of their guys was somehow broken out of prison, and he wasn't the only one."

Snipe sent around his own phone, it showed a news report of 'Former Yakuza Boss Chisaki "Overhaul" Kai broken out of prison'.

"Why didn't we know about this???"

"It was never broadcasted. The hero comission didn't want it getting out in fear of the people losing faith in the security system of Tartarus and fearing for their lives in case more villains were to break free."