Ch. 31- Kaibara the Rights Gremloblin Is At It Again.

Bakugou's POV

After the whole shit that went down with Tit-Smith and Bone Daddy, Ei and I sat back and watched the rest of our fuckass classmates and class B fight. Not everyone joined in, but the people that did brought a (frustratingly and) fairly good amount of tactic and strength on both ends. Mindfuck and Icyhot created one team, Tail and shit-.... just Deku on the other. Shinsou and Deku were the bottoms (fittingly) and Ojirou and Icyhot were the tops (...somewhat fittingly). Icyhot's plan was freezing Ojirou's tail and arms to be immovable. But with Deku's full cowling, they moved around way too fast for either of them to keep track of, team Ojirou landing a few good hits in from the Monkey since he'd wrap his tail around Deku, and launch him forward from underneath, Deku's surprisingly good reflexes, flexibility and inner sense of following a choreograph (?? What the fuck??) also managed to land good hits on both of the opposing team members and also land without having Tail hit the ground. In a last attempt to disorient the two, Icyhot activated his fire, hoping to scare the two with the fear of being burned, but ended up causing much more damage than he thought. Ojirou also has trauma involving fire, and as soon as he caught glimpse, I could basically see him cave in on himself. Hunched over, tense, chest moving quickly with bulging eyes and near-tears pouring out. I don't think anyone else but Me, Icyhot, Mindfuck and Deku noticed. He recovered as quick as he could, but was still a little shaken and off his balance afterwards. Either way, Ojirou and Deku ended up winning, Deku delivering a quick low sweep to Shinsou as Tail held on tight, and then kicking his knee, making him drop Icythot and double over. The other matches (sugar gay and Jirou against Penis enlargement and Twin impact, Scyther and Shiinotic against invisibitch and Disney Princess, etc.) were all also pretty ok, but none really stuck with me like the Ojirou v. Icyhot fight. I... think I'll have a talk with Tail soon about it, probably later today. Maybe I could.... help. Like a hero.

After all the fights, no one really got hurt... but some people still got out to get some bandages from our 'parents' because they were scared of some bitch-ass flesh eating bacteria in the water. Watching them leave, I noticed Beast from X-Men and Mother Nature staring at us with disapproval, disappointed in their 'children'. Once a couple people got out, the remaining few of us sort of hung out and floated in the water. Tape face and Pikachu sometimes flinging slimy seaweed at people and freaking them out, people diving and looking for fish, paranoid shitlords looking out for sharks now that we're in deeper water. Me, personally, leaning against a rock that Eiji was leaning on top of, his long, red hair falling in front of his face as he sang "Part of Your World" with wayyy too much fucking passion. It was kind of cute but... you didn't hear that from me.

We stayed at the beach for the next couple of hours until the sun started to set and it was Shark time.

"Did you know great whites can jump onto shores to eat prey on the coastline?"

"...Midoriya I didn't want to know that-"

"Oh uh... sorry." I overhear from Glasses and Shit- DEKU. Deku. It's almost enough to make me laugh.

"Wait, Guys!" Our attention is all called to Dragon boy all waving to us.

"Aren't we going to ask the pros if we can go to the carnival?"

"Oh, yeah! Thanks for reminding us, Rin!" Acid girl yells back at him and runs up to the four pros. A distant conversation is heard as she speaks excitedly and annoyingly to them. Short answers are heard from the pros, but even as we drew closer to them to grab our towels, their words were illegible. But, judging from the excited look on Pinky's face, it was pretty easy to guess their answer.