Ch. 58- I Wish Shinsou Was My Mom (+ACTUAL Platonic Bakushin)

Shinsou's POV

"WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT THE WORLD WAS GONNA END AND YOU HAD 15 MINUTES TO SPEND WITH ME OR YOUR FRIENDS!!!!"

I jolt awake, hitting my head against the glass in the car door.

My heart was leaping out of my chest, and tears stung at my eyes without my knowing. I instinctively tightened my arms around... whatever I was holding...into a quick rmbrace and clung onto it. Tears fell from my eyes. I wasn't really... crying? It's more like my eyes were watering intensely and I let the droplets fall because they were overflowing, but I still felt a lingering fear and sadness from my dream.

I look around... Tokyo, Dark Shadow, Kaminari and Sero were screaming along to a song playing over the speakers. I jump as I tune in on the heartbeat coming from whoever I was wrapped around. It was faster than normal, and the person was really warm and smelled nice... I needed to let go, but it's difficult when I just woke up from the most vivid nightmare of my life, my eyes still heavier than the weight of my sins on my shoulders and my mind hazier than the entirety of Glass Animals's aesthetic.

That being said, I was about to pull away, probably putting them into an uncomfortable position, but they wrapped their arms around me and squeezed before I could really let go.

"Nightmare?" He, Bakugou, whispered in my ear. I nod slowly. I hear a grumble of a "hmm" escape from his throat.

"Oi, Pikachu." He lets go of me for just a second and turns his head to look towards the front seat.

"Wassup Bakubro?" Kami stares back with a grin, his face completely healed compared to before.

"Stop fucking calling me that. Can you put on a slower song? I wanna fuckin' sleep."

"Anything for you, my dear Bakuhoe~"

"THAT'S EVEN WORSE!"

Kaminari giggles evilly and the current song's paused. While in the short silence, Bakugou resituated himself back to wrapping his arms around me. He also pushed me more against the seat behind us to have more of a cushion; rather than the uncomfortable hardness of the car door and it's glass.

While we made ourselves comfy, his head basically laying on my stomach and arms wrapped around my waist while I pressed into the seat and rested my hand in his hair, Kami changed the song into one I didn't know, but it was nice and slow.

"Take me up tight

Strung up like a kite

Dumb, wicked and white

Love me in spite

And if I betray our lonely nights, spent out like a light

With no kiss goodnight

Would we ever fight when I'm away?"

It was calming.

"Better, mind fuck?" He muttered into the fabric of my uniform. I couldn't help the small smile that spread across my face. He really has come a long way..