Ch. 24- Just Some Really Flirty Bois

"Class 1-A"

TheAndroidSentByTensei: Why was there screaming in the halls?!

Leon "the S stands for Sexy" Skennedy: There was screaming down the hall?

Purity uwu: =-=???

Leon "the S stands for Sexy" Skennedy: No I didn't hear it! I was in Hanta's dorm.

Purity uwu: :0!! (ノ>^<)ノ!!

Leon "the S stands for Sexy" Skennedy: It's ok you didn't know!

Purity uwu: (/0\)!!

O.K. KYO: Wait there was screaming???

TheAndroidSentByTensei: Yes! And I still need an answer!

Icy T H O T: There was... a situation. But it's being dealt with.

Fucknugget: Yes, no need to worry.

In the Arms of an Angel: Everything's under control.

TheAndroidSentByTensei: So, if it's not too big of a deal, can you tell us what it was??

Icy T H O T: Yes, we're pretty sure Shinsou is sick, and he vomited in the downstairs bathroom. We were all freaking out and screaming, sorry to bother all of you.

Engineer: That's awful! Where is he now??

Fucknugget: He's in Ojirou's room and he's resting. I recommend not going in until he's ready, both Ojirou and Recovery Girl are taking care of him for now.

Engineer: Alright.. that's good...

Fucknugget: Yes, we'll tell you what's wrong with him as soon as we get an answer.

TheAndroidSentByTensei: Thank you, Tokoyami.

Fucknugget: Of course.

...

Ojirou's POV

I was sat next to a sleeping Shinsou in my bed and Recovery Girl as I watched her use her quirk on him. Her face contorted into confusion as she kissed him, then slowly pulling her lips back and turning to look at me.

"What happened? What's wrong with him?" I looked curiously and slightly scared at her, she shrugged at me.

"That's just the thing, there's nothing really wrong with him.. his heart rate is a little faster than normal, but that's perfectly common for someone after they've vomited. Especially to his extent..." she answered as best as she could, looking back down at him slightly in confusion. I'm also pretty confused.... so, if he's not sick, then it was probably an attack? But.. an attack to this extent seems really unlikely..?

"So... do you think it was a panic attack?"

"That makes the most sense considering who we're dealing with... but I've never seen an attack have this bad of an effect... it could have something to do with his heart." My body froze. Is she saying that he has some sort of heart problem? One that permanently affects him?