"It's My Ass-Kicking Oufit, Bitch." - Kaibara Sen

(A/N: HALLOWEEN SPECIAL, BABES!! AND TWO DAYS LATE NO LESS!!)

-----------------------------------------------------

Kirishima's POV

"EI WHY DO I HAVE TO FUCKING WEAR THIS IT'S SO HOT-"

"Katsuki, it fits you!!"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE SOME GOTH LOSER- WE'RE GOING TO BE WALKING OUT THERE FOR FUCKING HOURS AND I'LL BE SWEATING THE WHOLE GODDAMN TIME!!"

"kATSUKI JUST PUT ON- THE- SCARF-"

"nO- GET THAT SHIT AWAY FROM ME-"

And thus, the chase began.

I chased Katsuki all around my room, holding out the scarf to complete his Gundham Tanaka costume.. he needs to put this on soon! We leave in only 10 minutes and I haven't even put in the pink hair color spray to finish my Souda costume!!

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALI-"

Fool.

As soon as I get close enough to Katsuki, I move the scarf and hold it by it's ends, throwing it out and trap him around the neck. I effectively stop him and then turn him around, kissing him as soon as he stops to face me and holding the scarf just behind my head. He stops rigid, but soon relaxes and kisses me back, melting into it. I smile just the tiniest bit and pull away to look at him.

"Is the baby's tantrum over now?~"

"Sh-Shut up..." He sighs angrily and reluctantly lets me wrap the scarf around his neck, also placing the Four Dark Devas (hamster plushies) into the scarf.

"Perfect!" I peck his cheek and hear him grumble.

"You owe me after this, Ei..."

"Oh I know!!" I smile brightly at him as I grab the hair color spray and look in the mirror, spraying it all around my hair carefully until I run out of the spray. To finish the look, I pull over Souda's black beanie and start to make a tiny braid at the front.

"You think we should start heading down now?"

"We have 3 minutes, of-fucking-course..." Katsuki sighs and picks up both of our candy bags in one hand, and takes my hand in the other, intertwining our fingers. No one else would be able to tell, but he was a lot less angry than usual. I think he might be genuinely excited to go. I skip up next to him and follow his pace, out of the corner of my eye, I see him smile just barely as he steals glances at me.

We get down to the commons and see everyone else in their costumes; basically the plan was to go to Yaomomo's and Iida's neighborhood since they hand out the best candy during Halloween, and they also have really cute dogs. Man, I love rich people!

"Yo! Kiri, Bakubro!" I look over and see Kaminari waving at us. He was dressed as Lance McClain. and Sero's arm was hooked around his waist. He was Keith Kogane. If you looked around the room, you could see everyone else's costumes too! Iida and Aoyama were Medic and Sniper.. it kinda makes sense, Iida sort of looks like a young Medic, and Aoyama probably would've been Spy had his mask not covered his ~beautiful~ face. Sniper has a good enough style for him, I guess. Mina and Hagakure were Marceline and PB, Hagakure rocked another good makeup look being Marceline, and Mina made a great PB. Tsu and Uraraka were Sidon and Link, Uraraka was maybe a little too into her role as Link, nearly smashing a vase with her sword. Ojirou and Shinsou were Hoodie and Masky. Haha edgy. Kouda and Satou were... the Wraith and Ghost Face..? From Dead By Daylight?? What? That's... unexpected... whelp, Shouji and Tokoyami were Eddie and Venom. Wish I had a big alien boyf. Jirou and Yaomomo were Gregg and Angus from Night in the Woods. Haha, furries. Finally, Todoroki and Midoriya were Zuko and Sokka. Surprisingly fitting. Hidokina and Toga were also here, but the adults didn't come since they thought they were (sadly) too old to go and wouldn't be given candy. But Hidokina just came in a Monokuma onesie, and Toga was in a matching Usami onesie.