"You're hurting someone who did nothing to you, guess who's the monster? Now leave. us. alone."

"Oppa..." She said, voice braking in an odd place.

"Not your oppa," I said, putting an end to the discussion, giving her a good look of her "monster" when I put my hand protectively over Jimin's shoulders and pulled him closer, and seeing her open her mouth again, decided to do an irrational thing, in the hopes of putting an end to her presence in here. I had been wanting to kiss Jimin all through breakfast anyway.

And as I connected our lips together, I made it a point to flip her off before moving my hands to Jimin's waist. Gasping in disgust, she scurried off, and we heard her footsteps fade away. Jimin pulled away and buried his face into the crook of my neck, hugging around me tightly.

Placing a small kiss on his head I asked, "Too much?"

I felt him shake his head from side to side.

"Thank you," and he broke down in tears.

I hugged him closer, if that were possible, and was about to kiss him again, when I heard female voices from downstairs.

"Who gave you permission to go to the third floor?"I heard.

Some indistinct stammering followed.

"Pack your bags. Make sure I never see you again,"

Then we heard the sound of heels coming up the stairs again, and within moments, a figure accompanied the sound, a worried look in her eyes.

"Oh! Jimin thank god you're alright," Mrs Park said, running to her son who broke away from my embrace to run into his eomma's arms.

*

Mrs. Park had just gotten home from Shanghai when she had heard distant yelling, coming from the third floor. Afraid that something had happened to her son, she bolted up, and in the second floor, met a maid, who was rushing down the stairs to the third floor.

Mrs. Park was not a cruel person, but when it came to rules, she was strict and expected them to be followed. That is why she never made a rule without a good reason. And this girl, she had broken the biggest rule of them all. And she fired the girl on the spot, and sped up the remaining stairs to check on her son, whom she saw locked in a hug in Yoongi's hands.

She was glad that Jimin had been left in Yoongi's care as she hugged her son, placing small kisses on his head and on his tear stained cheeks.

And in her mind which had seen the way Yoongi held her son, she wondered if they had gotten together.

"You're home early eomma," Jimin observed, holding onto her hands.

"Yuh huh, I wanted to see my son is that too bad?"She asked mockingly, pinching the blushing boy's cheeks. "No though our hotel chain needed attendance so I came back for that too," She said, making her way towards the kitchen counter which had two empty bowls and a box of strawberry stems on it. She scrunched her nose. " And here I thought that I'd be able to steal food from you with how late you were sleeping in, before I left," She huffed, going to the fridge, and Yoongi found himself grinning next to a very antsy Jimin.

"Hyung?" He whispered, poking the older boy's side.

"Wae?"Yoongi asked, rubbing where Jimin poked him, with a pout.

"Do we tell?"

"Tell what?"

"About us,"

Yoongi smiled again.