Chapter 16: We Can't Tell Anyone

JISOO POV

Taehyung and I have been really hitting off ever since that special night I had with him. But today was not the day. Today we needed to keep our cool. Why you might ask, well our friends our coming back to the school from their winter break. We needed to keep this a secret so that no one knows about our relationship. 

TAEHYUNG POV

I didn't want anyone to know that we're dating. Yeah Suga is dating Jennie, Jimin is dating Rosé, and Jungkook is dating Lisa, but still I didn't want to let them know. That would cause more trouble and confusion for everyone. I was scared, especially about Jimin. If he catches me lying, he will know instantly. So I came up with an idea, I will avoid answering questions to him. You can't lie if you don't talk. Anyway, I was in the room with Jisoo when we heard some cars coming into the parking lot. We look outside and we see none other than Jimin and Rosé.

"Oh shit, uh just act normal okay babe," I said.

"Okay"

I gave her one last peck on the forehead before the acting began. 

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hurry get in your place."

Jisoo then sprinted to the other room and just acted like she was on her phone. I open the door and see both of them.

"Oh, hey guys it has been a while since I saw you guys," I said.

"Hey, Taehyung, I'm so happy to see you," Jimin said and hugged me.

"Also, we got you and Jisoo something," Rosé said.

She pulled her bag out and got out 2 shirts that said 4D. 

"Wow, thank you," I said.

"No problem, by the way, were is she," Rosé asked.

"I'm here," Jisoo said.

JISOO POV

I come over where Rosé was and she gave me a shirt that said 4D.

"Oh thank you for the gift," I said.

"No problem, can we come in," Rosé said.

"Oh yeah sure." And held the door open.

They both went on the couch and started to have a conversation with us. 

"So what did you guys do during this holiday," Rosé said.

I look at Jisoo with a worried face. We were both aware that if one of us said something false, Jimin would catch us.

"Oh well, why don't you tell us what you did during holiday first," I said.

"Oh, well, Jimin and I took a plane trip to the UK." She said.