Chapter 20: A talk

(I do not own the photo)

Midoriya's POV

"Bro!" I turned my head to see Kirishima.

"Hey Kirishima" I said

"Denki told me to tell you to meet him at the rooftop after you finish your meal."

"Thanks Kiri."

"No problem, see ya later!"

"See you later."

I'm honestly don't know what Kaminari wants from me. For all I know he could could beat me up and then fry me, because I noticed him getting jealous whenever I try to talk y/n. Of course I'm nervous because Kaminari is strong. As I was heading to the cafeteria I saw y/n with Kaminari's arms around her.

"Hi Izuku!" y/n smiled and I swear I saw Kaminari winking at me. I bought my lunch and sat with the others. I was overthinking too much because even the others seemed to notice.

"Midoriya, you ok?"

"Izuku"

"Deku" Uraraka said

"What?" then I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You ok?" Todoroki asked and I blushed

"Y-yeah"

"I'm worried about you." Uraraka said and I blushed more.

"You sure?" Iida asked and I nodded, I played with my food.

"You're not gonna eat that? Keto" Tsuyu asked

"I'm sorry, I'm just zoning out."

"You can talk to us if you have a problem." Uraraka smiled

"No, I'm fine." I smiled back

As I finished my meal I excused myself from the group. I slowly walked on the stairs leading to the rooftop. My palms were sweating each step I take. If I'm being honest I'd have to say I'm nervous but I have to be calm and collected. When I got to the top I saw Kaminari sitting on the bench and I was surprised, no one was around. Then I took a big gulp, I was pretty sure he was here to kick my ass. I have to admit he looked scary and intimidating today.

"Hey Kaminari-kun, why did you ask me to meet you here?" I nervously asked then he patted the space on the bench signalling me to take a seat.

"I'm glad you came Midoriya."

"No problem."

"I'm sorry.." he was looking on the floor.

"For what?" I asked, then he looked at me.

"That I was jealous of you, I was overreacting."

"It's alright but may I ask you something?"

"Ask away."

"Why would you be jealous of me? I mean you're already her boyfriend." I was so confused

"I didn't want y/n to leave me for a smart, kind and stong person like you." then he looked back down at the floor.

"You know she loves you right? Even when I hangout with her we'd sometimes end up talking about you, that's how much she loves you man." I smiled at him and I watched his face from guilty to happy.

"Thanks man." then he gave me a hug.

"AWWW" I jumped a little from surprise.
I looked back to see y/n smiling at us.

"You guys are too cute, I'm jealous." and we just laughed.

Safe to say that me and Kaminari got closer that day.

———————————————
Thanks For Reading! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
New Update everyday 💖🥴
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!