Chapter 23: Date Night

Your outfit:

His outfit:

He knocks on your door and when you opened the door your eyes shined, you see your boyfriend holding a bouquet of flowers

"Thank you." you blushed

"Have fun kids!" your mom said as you left the house. Then he kissed your cheek and said

"You're too gorgeous babe." you blushed at his compliment.

"Thank you, you're stunning yourself." you quietly said and he blushed and looks away.

"Thanks." then he holds your hands.

"Oh yeah, here." you gave him his present.

"Thank you babe~" you can see his eyes shining as he saw your gift.

"It's not enough but here." Then he gives you this cute stuffed cat.

" Then he gives you this cute stuffed cat

He smiled and said

"I thought it was cute and it reminded me of you." then he winked at you. You blushed and you thanked him.

He takes you to this beautiful garden themed restaurant. It was outdoors so you enjoy looking at the stars. There were couples dancing on the grass, you wanted to try it with your boyfriend but you didn't know if he wanted to. Denki being such a sweetheart and a gentleman he pulled the chair for you to sit.

"Y/n." you looked at him and you saw him smiling.

"I can see the stars in your eyes." then he laughed

"Was it too cheesy?"

"Not at all." you smiled as your cheeks were bright pink.

At this point Denki wasn't nervous anymore, he was comforted by seeing you smiling.

"Thanks for taking me to this date Denki." you smiled then he holds your hand.

"Anything for you."

Then a waiter gave you and Denki the menu.

"Order whenever you're ready." the waiter smiled

"Order anything you want babe." Denki said

*after meal*

You called the waiter for the bill.

"Hey what if we split the bill?"

"It's ok I got this." he smiled and he went payed for your meal.

"Y/n." you see him looking at you fondly.

"Do you wanna dance?" he asked you the question you have been dying to ask him.

"Of course" then he takes your hand and leads you to the dancing floor.

You placed your hand on his shoulder and his waist, while both of his hands are on your waist. He was so mesmerized by your eyes then you puts his lips on yours.

As you both pulled away, then he pulled you closer and you placed your chin on his shoulder then he whispered "I love you."

"I love you too."

"I know I haven't told you this yet but, y/n l/n
you made me happier that I ever thought I could. Even though sometimes we fight but I am sure we may argue again in the future, just know that I'm never giving up on you, on us."

"Denki Kaminari, spending this month with you made me happier than before. You became my inspiration to everything and you made me a stronger person. I love you with all my heart and I always will."

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you go to prom with me?"

"Of course."

----------------------------------
Thanks For Reading! ♡'・ᴗ・'♡
New Update everyday 💖🥴
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!