Chapter 4: I forgive you

Y/n's POV

Denki didn't come to school for 3 days. He would call me then he'd hang up. Now I feel bad.

*Notification*

Pikachu ⚡️❤️: I miss you...

Y/n: I miss you too

Pikachu ⚡️❤️: I don't wanna lose you, ok? I spent 3 days feeling bad, because I was a bad friend to you y/n and you don't deserve that but I promise I'll make it up to you.

Pikachu⚡️❤️: what?

Y/n: I said I miss you, baka!

Pikachu⚡️❤️: I'm coming over~

*5 minutes later*

There was a knock on the door, what I assume is Denki

When I opened the door he hugged me causing both of us to fall on the floor, he was in tears. I patted his head. He gave me a paper bag, I opened the bag to see this...

"It's like you and me" he smiled and hugged me tighter

"It's like you and me" he smiled and hugged me tighter. Then he kissed my forehead and at this moment the time stopped, minutes felt like hours. Until we stood up and ordered pizza and chilled in my room.

"You never threw out the flowers" as he saw the flowers he gave the other day.

"Why would I throw it?" I smiled widely and I took a box under my box.

"See? I even kept the flowers last year even though it already withered"

"Y/n I'm touched~"

I got another box under the bed and I gave it to Denki

When he opened the box his eyes widened and he hugged me again

"I don't deserve you, y/n"

"I never told you this Denki but you ARE a good best friend, you're sweet, you always have my back and I couldn't ask for more. Thank you for everything"

"I should be thankful that you already  fogiven me, if it was me I wouldn't forgive myself"

"Who said I already forgiven you" I teased

"Just kidding, don't be hard on yourself Denki~"

"ok y/n~" then he kissed my cheek, I blushed instantly and I saw him smirking at me.

"By the way." he continued

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Ok good."

"Aww y/n are you jealous?"

"No I'm not." I blushed

"You are! You probably like me so much." he joked and when I didn't answer so he took it back.

"I'm just kidding."

We ended up watching anime and he fell asleep next to me, I just kissed his forehead and took a picture hehe. It was the best sleep over ever.

-----------------
Ok here's a happy chapter folks!
New chapter everyday 💖
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!