Chapter 9: Coffee

Y/n's POV

The ringing of the phone woke me up and I looked at the caller ID: Pikachu ⚡️❤️

"Goodmorning Y/n~" He happily said

"Goodmorning Denki" I said groggily

"Why did you call so early?" I yawned

"Did my princess just woke up from her beauty sleep?" Denki flirted, why is he making me blush this early? Its only 6 am -_-

"Why did you call so earlyyy?"

"Ah yes, I have a question"

"And that is?"

"Wanna have coffee before the party?"

"Sure, but why?"

"Because I wanna see my y/n~"

"But we spent time yesterda-"

"Hush now y/n, I'm starting to think you don't wanna see me."

"Of course I wanna see you Denks"

"Pick you at 5?"

"Sound like a plan."

"Bye y/n~"

"Bye pikachu~"

*later that day*

It's already 4pm and I already took a bath and I already did my make up, I've been staring at my closet for what seems like an hour already and I still have nothing to wear. I should probably choose the first choice since it kinda looks the best.

 I should probably choose the first choice since it kinda looks the best

Denki's POV

I woke up early today feeling happy. I decided to call y/n earlier just to hear her voice because her voice is music to my ears. Now it's 4:45 and I promised y/n that I would pick her up at 5pm sharp but I haven't decided on my outfit.
Well I should choose this one because it's comfortable and stylish at the same time.

 After dressing up I rushed to get my date

After dressing up I rushed to get my date. She opened the door and damn...all I can say that she's drop dead gorgeous.

"You're so beautiful y/n." she blushed at my compliment.

"Thanks, My Denki is so handsome~" I blushed, I always called her mine then she's mine and I'm her's.

As we were walking to our favorite cafe I couldn't help but wonder what would it feel to intertwine my hands with hers because when our hands accidentally touch I just wanna grab her hand and hold it forever.

"Why are so quiet Denki-kun?~"

"Just deep in thoughts" then she holds my hand. I blushed and looked away.

"Just tell me if something is wrong Denki."
She squeezes my hand. Did she read my mind? I blushed even more, I tried to hide it but she still noticed.

"Why are you so red? Are you alright?" it's so cute when she worries about me.

"No, I'm fine."

"If you say so." (DiDn't eVen noticE, ok ignore that)

*later*

As we were drinking coffee, I wanted to confess but then y/n checks her phone.

"Oh we gotta go or we'll be late." I missed my chance, oh well I'll just do it another time. I'm still not ready to tell her.

-------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter 💖🥴
Thanks for reading!
New chapter everyday :>
Have a nice day/night ☀️🌙
And PLUS ULTRA!!!